Reviews for Binary Means Two
Xiilnek chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I love you.

I think this is my favorite chapter yet! All the Glitch/Ambrose interaction... and I *love* how they compliment each other so well! What one doesn't know, the other can help with, and all that.

And ... Ambrose ... Cain! Coherence fails me. I... I just like this story so much. Thank you for writing it!

(Also, Ambrose says: “I believe I own you an apology.” Owe?)

*So* adding this to my favorites. On anyway - the link to this chapter will be on my LJ favorites in just a moment.

Also, good job with Tip - I'm usually wary of original characters, but she doesn't even come close to taking over the story like the scary oc's do. Not just that; I like her, too. :)
LifeBurner411 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
OMG! I love this, their personalities are so funny together.
Pepleigh25 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I love this story! I like how neither Ambrose or Glich has full control. I love their conversations, and I really can't wait till you get to the nc-17 part!
Moony-Blues chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I like it! Very well done.
Citadel chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Oh joy, I finally found a capable author for my Glitch/Cain fix!

While others have done the dual personality of Glitch and Ambrose, I like your take on it the very best. Other authors are tempted to ham up the differences between the two by making past-Ambrose an extreme antisocial, awkward nerd, even though we know he rose to the office of Queen's Advisor and that would denote some political savvy as well as scientific genius and that he was a superb dancer, which would lead us to believe he functions well in social situations. Not to mention this is a man who sacrificed everything to keep the O.Z. safe and remained loyal to the Queen as traitors fell out around them, so we know Ambrose was a pretty grest guy..at least that's how he would've been in the past. What you have done (you're the first author I've come across to do so) is actually address the consequences of Ambroses brain being locked in a tank for years on end. Your Ambrose is clearly suffering from severe isolation and post tramautic stress syndrome and I'm totally eating it up! So clever! And I loved his lament about how he used to be, sauve and confident...plus I adore the 'penchant for blonds' line. LOL!

The dialouge is flawless and funny! (And let me take a moment to rant about Tip. Tip is totally a grown-up Edward from Cowboy Bebop, or least that's how I see her and if you knew how much I love Ed, you'd take the super-gigantic-mega-compliment that's meant to imply)

Oh yeah, the heart-clock...tee hee, so clever! I can't wait til Glitch gives it to Cain. And of course, I shall praise your talent in keeping everyone IC. That's the true trick to a great fic. So I shall praise your work with Cain. Often the characters with strong quirks (aka Glitch) are easier to keep IC because they're so vibrant and easier to work with because they have so much to work with. But quieter characters like Cain, can quickly become OC when an author doesn't understand the art of subtlety. I pleased to declare that your Cain is simply wonderful-boy-scout-ever-fixed Cain. Great job! I'm interested in how the ball will go...

Anxiously waiting more...Citadel
AsheRhyder chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
I have sincerely enjoyed every chapter of this fic. Your characterizations are wonderful, interaction is great, and the overall story is very engaging. I eagerly await future chapters. This is definitely one of the best Tin Man fics I've seen.
crimsoncloverz chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Great story! It's so well written and I love it! The way you wrote Glitch and Ambrose as seperate and yet the same is definitely unique.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4