Reviews for With All Due Respect
Gamergirl-sayz-hi chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
whoa... intense! This is really good!
TheAmeneko chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Very nice. You've got a fantastic last few paragraphs there, and I can feel her anxiety over growing old as it goes on. I love how she hates Viral because she misses Thymilph, and how the last line is so deeply ominous. I'll be reading this again. :)
DJStarvingArtist chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Your writing is extremely capturing. I feel like I'm looking into the characters', especially Adiane's soul. You make me feel what she feels. This is absolutely incredible!
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Very... very well written and interesting.

Hopefully this will become a full fledged story with lots of angsty romance between Viral and Adiane _

Courtnylovesramen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
this is great! it captures adiane's personality perfectly, and it's nice to see a fanfic about her and monkey guy's friendship
CrimsonHeartlock chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wow, this was very nice. I loved your portrayal of her, and the ending, especially. Great writing, you should write more.
Ofi chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was wonderful. To see Adiane in such an intimate manner was a treat. I hope you continue to write for Gurren Lagaan!
Kerii-tan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh my god, can it be? A well written Adiane-centered fic? XD *dies of happiness* Thank you! My prayers have been answered! Very nice work, loved it.