Reviews for This is the Wonder That's Keeping the Stars Apart
KathaGER chapter 6 . 4/22/2017
Amazing type of writing. I love your style so much.
KathaGER chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
Well, maybe marrying your best pal isn't that bad ;)
KathaGER chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Oh man, I'm so laughing out loud.
"He pushed against her again with a stifled moan and set off the car alarm. Fuck..."
"Unfortunately not"

Great story so far.
memento1 chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
I loved this. It was sweet and romantic without being saccharine. I like that it had them dealing with the obstacles they face without unrealistic angst or childish reactions. All in all, a very enjoyable read. Thank you for posting it!
steadfast chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Just re-reading and re-loving this. Plus," i carry your heart with me" is a favorite and so speaks of Jack and Sam. Hope you will write more.
nellstar65 chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
How did I miss this in 2008? Thanks for a marvelous story!
Egle chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Absolutely love it. The way you write and can stay in character.

The wedding bit was too fluffy for me, but nothing I couldn't handle. ;) Now off to read sequels.

Again, awesome fic.
Kamikashi chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Sweet!
Space1Traveler chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
Oh so nice! This is a keeper.

Thanks for sharing.
jumble65 chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Like Jack, I'm not good with words and I so envy those that are. You make everything so real! And I loved the mix of angst, fluff, gutter and comedy. Especially Daniel:Okay! So do you need a witness or a referee? Had me in stitches! Now off to read Space. Thank you.
Zoser chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I love your writing style. The dialogue is real- the way humans really do speak - disjointed and in phrases.

One point you brought up hit home - one of the things that attracted Jack to Sam was also something which might cause friction or concern in the future. This was sage advice from me to my daughters as they were getting serious about mates.

And of course Jack get what he has desired for so long! "Jack had a funny feeling that this was another romantic moment that he was about to turn into a naked free-for-all."
kmap chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Good. I hope Jack & Sam can be together permanently.
LuSo chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Absolutely awesome. Loved the ending, loved it all the way through.
LuSo chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Yey! Finally! *giant squeal*
LuSo chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Aww, i love that they are almost flaunting they're new relationship, i wish they did that in the show :)