Reviews for The Way it Should Be
Hikari angel chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I was born 7 days after this fic was made :)
Robyn A. M chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love this ending way more.
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is a really nice ending to Digimon. But TK and Kari kissing in front of everyone was too weird, for me. And...Angel? Really? You couldn't have gone for a Japanese name or something? It's so wrong...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like this but kari's so call mysterious illness is actually called pneumonia
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Wow... Now thats an ending!

Although some details were slim, it wasn't hard for my over active imagination to fill in the small blanks (after all they were only small). But then again, you were much younger when you wrote this :) I think its held up well for being written over 10 years ago.

I know i'm probably more than a little late here, but this was an epic read. My only minor gripe was the fact that Sora and Mat aren't depicted as together. (but thats minor, im always far more interested in TK/Kari) and that I consider Izzy and Mimi a couple.

I consider this story very good for its age and hope you know that even now people are enjoying it.
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Wow, I really like the way that you tied up so many of the loose strings! And you did it so neatly, too! I also liked the Kari and TK played such an important role: I always felt that the series often hinted that they were extremely important, but kept it subtle and I always imagined it would show up in a big way at the end of the series, but I was disappointed when it didn't. Also, I liked the part where you combined crests to form new ones and then it was explained that Kari and TK share their strength. Anyway, great story!
Silver Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
now this is how it should have ended :)
HikariJinx13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OHMYGODILOVEITSOMUCH!
First of all, ignore that "review" 2 below mine. Probably some angry 12.9 year old who just likes to swear because she thinks she's cool.
Anyways, I loved this story! This is truly the way it should be! I always knew that Kari had this deep power within her! I was always bummed because she never got to use it.
Your writing style was very nice, everything was so in-canon!
You just truly did an amazing job of capturing what most of the fandom pretty much wanted to happen. This fic is so awesome and you should be proud of yourself for coming up with it!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
very well written.
DEATH2TakariDavisbashers chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Thank the lords it DIDN'T happen the way YOU made it out to happen! Then the end of that season would've been even worse that it is now!

The only GOOD thing was the Taiora! TK and Kari are NOT the F***ING strongest of the Digidestined! Kari is a total weakling, just like TK! They hardly EVER battle! In fact, Davis shows much more Hope and Light than those idiotic slutty 2! So STOP trying tio change it you little FREAK!

Kari is a good for NOTHING weak little SLUT! Who doesn't deserve either of the guys!

Davis was the one that kept everyone going in that last battle as he woke them all from their dreams! TK and KAri did NOT get together! Unfortunately Sorato happened, but they got divorced! The ONLY pairing that became truly canon was Kenyako!

If it had happened YOUR stupid way Digimon wouldn't have had ANY fans towards the end! Thank the Gods it didn't! You're a crap writer! Grow up! Get a life! And DON'T F***ING bash Davis you nasty little s**t!

Davis is better than idiotic TK and slutty Kari combined!

DEATH 2 F***ING DAVIS BASHERS! Go jump in a lake!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A good short story. I love the part about Kari and TK! I thought Tai would have a talk with TK or something about the consequences of breaking Kari's heart.

The combinations of the crests was a great idea. Could I use that idea if I plan to write a Digimon fanfic?

Is Jenny an actual character in Digimon Adventure 02?
phantomgrace chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is absolutely amazing. I'm kind of wishing it HAD been this way, you wrote an incredibly thorough and satisfying alternative ending. I love it :)
digimontklover chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
YEA! TK AND KARI END UP TOGETHER!
A. G. Matz chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I luv this ending! You explained everything.
Kiki Lefevre chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I'm officially going to erase any memory of the original series ending from my mind in favor of this one. (I mean, some of the jobs, like Kari's teaching and some of the jobs because they seemed a little more realistic are going to stick with me, but you know what I mean) This is descriptive, and frankly, although some parts seemed a little cliched, it was well thought-out, tied up all the loose ends, was over-all original and very easy to follow.

I think maybe I'm just ecstatic that Takeru and Hikari, as well as Taichi and Sora got together in the end. It was so upsetting that they didn't get together in the end officially.

I miss this show so much though, and reading this has spurred me back into the love I had for it as a kid, so I thank you.

Well, I guess I'm running out of things to say, but I will praise this story once more and say that I hope you keep writing in your spare time, because you're very good at it.

Sapph