Reviews for Meeting Aberforth
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This made me smile :)
Lovely fic this was excellent!
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Awwwwww... So, CUTE! Ugh you always make me so like... AWWWW! I loved it!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Aw... so cute. Watch out, I think I'll probably saw something like that for the rest of my reviewing-your-stories marathon.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Aw that's so sweet and so sad, it was really nice to see a story with Aberforth in and to see him so nicely portrayed in a way. I must admit though, this story does arrouse my curiosity, as to whether the reason for the distance between Albus and Aberforth is as in Deathly Hallows, or some other reason. I do feel sorry for Albus in this story, I do love the sense of loneliness you give him, even though it's sad, poor Albus, but he has Minerva.
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh! That was captivating! I loved it, and I don't know why in the world I haven't read it before... xD Perhaps I was frightened that it was going to be sad... xD
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was ever so sweet, and definitely one of your finer works. The detail you include is always just enough, though I do wish you'd finaly graduate to a chapter fic. You're more than up to the task, you know. Sorry, you must be sick of hearing that. Great job, write again soon!

xxStellaxx
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Aw...that was so sweet at the end. i liked it...I can imagine Dumbledore not telling Minerva about Alberforth...
T chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very nice - a good explanation of how the two of them may have met, and of how families do and can work!
Gynji chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
“Aberforth is the only family I have left,” he replied in a low voice. “We’re not close, but he’s all I have... Except you

How sweet.

Good story thank you plot bunnies
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was sweet
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
It was kinda weird ... but I guess every story including Aberforth is weird ... ;-)

I'd really like to read more about ADMM and Aberforth ...

thx - so far
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw, I don't hate it at all! You always write the cutest stories! :)
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hurray!
Caramel Crazy chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Pretty good, and sweet. D There's already something between them, isn't there? I'm guessing they've been dating for at least a few weeks, maybe a month or two, judging from their actions. Tell me if I'm close.
DameMaggie chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw, so swet!Beautiful. Really enjoyed it!