Reviews for Another Brick in the Wall
Gakuto-Fan-912 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
hahaha funny... like this a lot...
Ambarlost chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Like the title. Pink Floyd, huh? (n.n)
littlelightbulb chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
haha...i like how the last line was light-hearted in this context (just alone, it could turn angsty and sad). it worked well! and yes, i could SO see gakuto doing that, just to prove shishido wrong. ha!
The Foolish Traveler chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love Gakuto, he's such an idiot...haha... He was probably only dropped on his head maybe only a couple dozen times...haha... this was a good laugh.. keep writing! _
AmongTheStars chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
lolol, I like this one XD Keep writing *nodnod*

Btw, you should get on AIM at some point. I haven't spoken to you for a while ;D
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nice story!
piewacket chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
KiriharaAkaya-

He’ not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he? But don’t tell him that or he’ll be filing his fingernails until they bleed. ;)

I really liked how you structured this bit:

"A red brick, an orange brick, a red brick with orange on the outside, an orange brick with red on the outside, a red brick with some flecks of gray, and an orange brick with some flecks of red. Mukahi Gakuto continued to lay the bricks, one after another."

The first line does an excellent job of mirroring the methodical nature of laying bricks.
Vividus chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Interesting, and entertaining. I liked it a lot.

Good luck!

-Blackie
AC2 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Not familiar wit the fandom, but this is a cute story about a boy who takes things a bit too literally. I like it. Good luck with the challenge! :)
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*facepalm*

Mukahi's...too stupid. XD I swear...he's probably like, fallen off of the couch like, six times as a baby and hit is head. *has fallen off a couch six times as a baby and has had lasting damage to brain*

I...was planning...on doing an uke pair fic and then submitting it to the challenge...but then I decided not to...cause I didn't register...and I didn't have enough time. *rants*

I'm still going to do the uke pair fic...

Anyways...*stops ranting* Lovely job. I love your ideas. XD