Reviews for Hallelujah
spheeris1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Just had to say that this is one of the best SON fics out there - so full of longing and beautiful language and the desire is so... palpable. Whether you finish it or not, I am glad to have found it. :)
Conscious chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Oi! It's a good thing that your story isn't an actual drug, however addicting it may be, because if it was, then I'm sure I'd have died of withdrawal long ago.

Do you plan on updating at all? I just want to know because I've been hanging onto this story almost since the very first chapter was posted, and knowing if I should cut the ties should be helpful.

Rereading the story every few months but never seeing it progress is depressing. (
theoriesofprosperity chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
I've read quite a few of your stories and absolutely loved them, and this one is no different. I really enjoy your writing style. You have an awesome command over diction. It makes the story that much more engaging. Your stories just have this really distinct and unique vibe to them, and it's great. Definitely memorable. :)
lovlymusic chapter 12 . 1/31/2009
ok so i just finished reading all the 12 chaps

and i must say its amazing...well written and beautiful.

cant wait for u 2 continue.

jessiestar chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
I really love this story. It's really well written and the detail is incredible without been boring. I just wish you would update more xx
McrFreak1991 chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Things seem like they're becoming complicated. And their morning rituals are super cute, they don't even realize. Loved the update, you're so freaking good lol.
Coachkimm chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Another great chapter. I'm really loving this fic
Conscious chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
You know, I was just thinking of this story today. Weird, huh?

Well, anyway, I'm super excited for another chapter. I've been waiting for some time now. Not that I blame you. I know that life gets in the way. I'm just glad that you updated and didn't forget about us. )

Please, beat the crap out life for me so that you can get back to updating more.
Contorce chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
I sort of wish that Ashley wasn't a teacher, but then I don't because the fact that she is adds to the "Want to be together but can't be" feel of the story. That's the kind of angst in a love story that always gets me, no matter how cliche it can get.

But your story isn't cliche. It's like the very opposite of cliche. It's so original and unpredictable that my mind reels every time I finish a chapter. I really look forward to your updates.
HIMYMSON91 chapter 11 . 10/31/2008
ohh i can just FEEL the sexual tension.. gosh i love it!

ew Carmen thinks she's all hott n sexy n watnot.. but NOPE! She aint got nothing on Ashley! XD

anywho great update! plz pms!
xvolcom11x chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
Effin a i love this story. Well i love anything you write actually but yeah back to the story

Dude everyone wants Spencer and or Ashley but they only have eyes for eachother. Its funny cuz everyone else just looks retarded cuz they dont have a chance.

WEL i loved it and cant wait for more!
Conscious chapter 11 . 10/16/2008
I'm completely in love how you used the word stupid in this chapter.

It really emphasized how fed up Ashley is. :D

Update soon as ya can, please.
addy.cting chapter 11 . 10/15/2008
this story gets better with every chapter :]

and it was amazing from the start

so that currently makes this like... amazing x11 now

haha

i enjoy reading it

youre a great writer

keep em coming

im pretty excited to see where the story goes
Conscious chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
The opening line to this chapter gave me an immediate sense that Josie is extremely cocky. It hit me right in the stomach, how she supported herself by leaning carelesly against the wall. It happens every now and then when I read a story that a character gets defined by one single action. For me at least, I'm not sure if that happens to other people.

Anyway, your use of diction made me feel like I knew what everyone was thinking without you directly telling me. I dunno if you focus on body language a lot but it tells me all I need to know and so much more and I definitely liked how much it came into play this chapter. From Josie's position on the wall to Paula being frozen to the sidewalk to David's awkward little wave to Ashley. It all played a part into telling to story.

You most definitely make my list of favorite authors, in case I didn't tell you that before this comment.

Please update when you get the chance. I figure you're busy cuz it was so long since the last update. )
Emma James chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
hey cool if i were a teacher id be ms james

is that irony hm anyways great story