Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
MONST3R chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
love the email format. D

i bet ¥100,0 that neji gets his ass kicked.
hermion8 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
um...i think sasuke's bet should be 100,0 USD instead of 10,0... :P it's a good story...but i'm wondering why you put the current plot and everything in bullet form...:p keep up the good work, though...i love nejiten fics...
dianalovely1995 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
lol

i love lee's email that was so funny!

it was so funny and all the emails
Kita Kudai chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
The emails were very funny. Lee's first one had to be one of the best. He talks so weird so it wouldn't surpirse me that he'd typed the same way too. Shakesphere much?
aizuhime chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Kya!I love your fic!It's really hilarious...and there's never a boring moment. Lee and poetry really crack me up. I couldn't stop .Anyway, hope you update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter...though I can't read it til after finals...boo...but my finals aside, update ASAP!:)
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Your a really good writter! I hope you update soon! Its very interesting, mine is like this...well the personal assistant thing but its immature and funny and extreamly pervered. Yes i was thinking about making like this but decided against it :D

All in sll i love this story and i hope you update soon Keep up the good work dude!

Panda-chan
Cloudy.Fox chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Wow. I can totally understand what is happening in the story. You make it very clear. Nice work. The letters were a great idea. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
mappsgo chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
update soon, i love the plot of the story
catcatcatcatcat chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
MY POCKY STASH AND PIGGY BANK ON TENTEN! xD - This is pure ROFL material. I love it. Absolutely, fantabulously love it. [[Flicks the screen]] Take a cookie!

Tenten's personality is PERFECT. I love the sarcasm in this. You should get Lee be the pastor in Naruto/Hinata's wedding and while he's saying the ceromony he'll be hinting *glaring* at our hapless couple.

Okay not really. But still - Luckers in your next chapter!

Luvers! -Shadoom
Shenhui chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
I'm in love with this! *squeals* you have the ability to transport your readers to the world you created...

Do update as SOON as you can...

Ja.
Scarletstar20 chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
This story is off to a great start. Normally it's really hard for me to get into first person fanfics because more are often than not they written in third person style, but you do a great job of giving Tenten her own voice in the way you've been writing the story. I thought the idea of having the second chapter be e-mails was a great idea and kept the pace of the story wonderfully.

However there are somethings I am confused about. First off, how did Tenten end up as Hinata's bridesmaid? Isn't that a station held for personal friends of the bride? Hinata is formally introduced until the second chapter. I understand inviting her to the wedding, but a bridesmaid seems a bit much. Also you could probably work everything you wrote into the after chapter recap in to the e-mails, it would actually help the chapter flow smoother I think and a good deal of it is in there already anyway.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the next chapter!
piixiiestiix chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Haha!

Brilliant concept!

The business E-mails, were absolutely hilarious!

Can't wait for you to get back to writing, normally.
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
HILARIOUS!

update soon! i really love the plot! it's not like ur typical personal assistant story :D
squidward03 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
ahaha, that was funny, i lyk the format of this chapter! naruto is so crazy and shikamaru is just so... troublesome.. haha. don't mind me, i'm all scatterbrain, just update soon XD
Evilanimecupid6 chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
this is such a good story it is soo funny poor neji XD
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »