Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was adorable and hilarious! I loved it! I can't wait for Hiashi's and Tenten's war in the next chapter! Until then. Update soon!
susan22 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Great first chapter! please continue (puppy eyes) :)
x.Kaze-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Wonderful job! To me, I see no grammar mistakes whatsoever! I love your writing, it's very neat and well-organized! (My gosh... I sound like my English teacher! X-X) I am a new fan of Neji and Tenten so therefore, reading some stories will boost my love of this couple! :D Can I make a request? Not that I'm trying to demand it, but could you please add Sasuke and Sakura as a side pairing? I'm usually reading Sasuke and Sakura stories and it helps if there is the pairing in the story when I'm reading a story with a foreign pairing, hehe... I'm sorry, I must sound weird but, please? I really like this story so, hehe... Update soon! (Ignore my babbling if you don't want to, it's alright! :)
Matahari chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I really love this. You're a wonderful writer (I am waiting for One Step Ahead still and am glad you're going to work on it). :) Please continue!
animeluva chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
eh..i dont really get ur story but its good in a way so update asap nd continue
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
GREAT STORY! THIS GOES STRAIGHT ON MY FAVS! OF COURSE U SHUD CONTINUE IT! IF U DARE GIV IT UP, U R SO DEAD! ;D

UPDATE SOON! ;D ;D ;D :D
shonji chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
you should definitely continue this! i really like how in this story you feel like you personally know tenten and the funny surprises all over the plot line rock!
kamul9311 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is so awsome! so far one of the best neji/tenten fics I've read! Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Omfg i LOVE THIS! XD I love how you write, how it's so detailed and everything! I also love where this story is going! So please, PLEASE continue this! (and soon! if thats not too much to ask! D ).
Blood red nin chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I must say I thouroughly enjoyed this. It was extremely well written and probably one of the better Neji and Tenten stories I've read. You should definitely keep going with this, it's getting interesting XD
Princess of Storms chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
UPDATE SOON
melodica chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Yay you're back! I'm so glad you wrote a NejiTen story (fave pairing) and you should and need to continue this story. There aren't enough fanfics that have this pairing and you pull it off quite well. :]

It made me squeal and laugh and 'aww', and is a piece of NejiTen awesomeness.

All in all, continue this story and I will freaking love you for life. And stalk you.

D
The Square chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
yes, yes, YES! continue! I'm looking forward to the war between Hisashi and Neji. Can't wait for more. :)

~Square
animequeen100 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
YES! Oh yes, please continue with this fic. it sounds like it'll be great to read and it was highly entertaining. I have a feeling Neji's got a plan for some sort of vengence against Hiashi and he's using Tenten. Then he'll fall for her for real. muahahahah. I love thsi fic. i especially liked the past part where he "claims" her

. i hope you continue. i sure want you too.
Mysterious Smiles chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
this is good! funny too...

please update! its pretty good especially when neji doesnt know about Tenten spilling coffee on Hiashi
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »