Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
TR chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Awsome story! But what did Hiashi mean by regreting her decision? Anyways, please continue! It's a great start!
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
YES continue it by all means! All in all please do continue. This story, in the first chapter, is to good to not continue. And if you are the person that goes, 'they like it. Why do they like it?' Well my answer is because you are an excellent writer! You have at least me hooked so by all means continue. PLEASE.
i.don'tMiSS chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Loved it :D. Totally cute and interesting start! Can't wait for more! Update plz. Lovely pairing too XD.
Kunoichi Hyuuga Tenten chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
O!

Definitely continue!

WOOHOO!
Melodramaniac chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
""Go out with me." I blinked. Did he just tell me to go out with him?" Ha ha, sweet.

Continue, definitely. This is the first time I've seen the Neji-is-Tenten's-boss gimmick pulled off so well; it's most certainly going on my watch list.

There are a couple of minor errors in here but the quality of the storyline more than made up for it. If you're worried about grammar and spelling get yourself a beta :) I'd offer to do it for you (I am seriously loving this story) but I'm going away for a week in a couple of days XD

Please keep going!

~Melo out.
sunflower-ninja chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
heck yes you should continue this! if you don't i might as well go jump off a bridge! this is the first story in forever that is actually worth reading. not to mention it is hilarious! love it. keep writing more!
voidforrent chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Omfg. This needs to be updated. Like, pronto. It's six in the morning and I have to leave to go to school in twenty minutes and I should be getting ready but I couldn't stop reading. I sound... insane. -weak laugh- But, no, seriously. This is one of the best AUs I've read in... a long time. [Good fic is so hard to find nowadays.] And if you don't update, I think I might cry, though not really.

I would stoop to begging/n00b cookie offerings, but the best I can do [I still have my pride, you know] is tell you I thought it was great and hold out ink-smeared hands for more. Update. With all haste. w -Judo
dragonkyuubi101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
THIS IS FREAK'IN AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Fuzei chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
OMG! I love this story. i read it twice! please continue! i can't wait for the next chapters! .
Mewmewmemint chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
omg i LUV it so far i can't wait till the next chapter comes out please update as soon as possible!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13