Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I really like this so far. Please update soon. Great job.
Lauri3n chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
This is great! It is nice to see you update again.
crookedcath chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
"Six words: So Hyuuga, did you get laid yet?"

HAHAHHAH
ChakraHealer chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Your story is grat so far. When will the next one be coming out? Can't wait!
Lauri3n chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
This story is awesome!
breadbutterpudding chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
TOO funny XD
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
Please let me know if u will be continuing this. This is an amazing story. Please don't abandon this. I really hope that u will continue this
pookafalicious chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
please update again soon! :D
Temari4689 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG you're story is SO cool! Ok, so 1st of all, Tenten isn't a lovesick puppy at Neji's feet. Sometimes, enough is ENOUGH people! Just write about something interesting so we can enjoy our lives! NO one wants to hear:

Tenten: Neji, I love you.

Neji: Tenten, I love you too.

EVERY 5 SECONDS! Sure, its fine every now and then, but when every sentence, every paragraph, every story is based on those words being said every other phrase, IT REALLY TICKS ME OFF!

Which is why I love your story. Tenten, is actually a person. Not some computer person you typed up. NO, Tenten is indeed a person with PERSONALITY. She's got sass! When she gets fired she doesn't go and curl into her lovers arms and bawl her eyes out. NO! She goes and gets R-E-V-E-N-G-E! She decideds she isn't about to let Hiashi ruin her life. So, she goes and gets a job but wait, Hiashi's nephew is her new boss. Instead of dying right then and there, she sees this as an oppurtunity to go and strike back at Hiashi, working silently from the inside safety lines of family.

Conviently, Neji isn't terribly fond of Hiashi either. SO, he is planning on rebelling too. Unfortunately, he decides to use Tenten. Now, maybe some girls would be HAPPY to be used, but once again, Tenten has SASS! She isn't going to take that. So, she slaps him ( other stuff). Although, she ends up siding with Neji to take down Hiashi together.

I love how your story is connected with the real world. It helps me understand it better.

And, something I personaly liked was how for each of the main Naruto protagonists, you put in more personality. Like, Sakura is also a sassy clothing designer. Naruto, is a lot of random things. These things go together with their personality from the show.

I love the amount of thought that you put into this, and each chapter isn't 5 seconds long. I love your work and look forward to chapter 5.

AnnechaNnnobody chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
hi ... good day to you...i just want you to know that i absolutely love your stories...they are addicting and never cease to keep me interested...I love neji and ten-ten...im head over heels for this pairing... i also love the your witing style...i look forward to your next chapters...i read your author's notes by the way...that is why i reviewed...
alliwant chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Hey there! I really love this story a lot. I love your portrayal of all the characters, especially Tenten. Her personality is just so lovable. It's awesome! I love your usage of the emails and the phone messages. Very original and they made me laugh!

Some of you timeskips were a bit confusing because it went back and forth in one of the chapters, but I appreciate the recap that you put in at the end. Helps me know where the story is at and further emphasizes the OH-MY-GOD moments.

Neji is such a evil cuniving man. Totally not what I would expect from him, but he is a genius, AN EVIL ONE!

Update soon! Enjoyed reading this very much.
Just Lovely chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
These are really great chapters.

I like the detail that you put in and the descriptions, it really makes visualizing the story much more clearer and better.

Your idea with all the phone calls really makes the story much more interesting to read, and there's some humour evident like when Shikamaru called Tenten and when he heard her reaction to the article over the phone he was smart enough to hang up before she yelled his ear off.

Update soon!
Booknerrd chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
hm well tenten didn't do anything to embarrass neji or get revenge at him...but she did burn the lobby with her anger venting and magazine burning... haha it's funny.

awesome chapter! ~YEJI301
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
tenten's life is full of unlucky events and crap. :DD

i love it!

awesome chapter! ~yeji301
Booknerrd chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
ahaha these emails are hilarious (kinda like the eccentric files with ino and sakura, right?) except i kinda like this one more.

awesome chapter! ~Yeji301

p.s. i like how the other guys and girls think neji and tenten are together b/c of the slap :DD
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »