Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
Booknerrd chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
ahaha i really love tenten's overly bubbly, awesome, cute, and hard to dislike personallity. She gets embarrased a lot (especially because of the haishi incidents and etc.) but the way she reacts and the events that happen after it are just hilarious. She's one of the best characters in naruto, if not the BEST, and i hope she gets her sweet revenge on neji. That would be fun to read. awesome chapter, update soon! ~yeji301
nekkomimi7 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
GOOD STUFF
inu-kun chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
i really liked the emails...and naruto...teehee!
nekkomimi7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
wow...i liked it!...but poor tenten...wow!
Valentine35 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
wow...hard life for tenten! hahaha sometimes it's hard to understand lee. just IMAGINE having an asian shakespeare in your life and talking like that! lol...
builtonfandom chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
Great story! well written though I get a little confuse with your skips. but the plot lines gets me back on track. Hope that you'll update soon!
Serene Cerulean chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
great story

tenxneji is one of my favorite pairings

please update soon
ChristinaAngel chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
I loved how the story of what happened was told through phone messages, I loved Tenten burning the magazines and her reaction to the article when Shikamaru forwarded it to her. I got a little confused about who was leaving the message sometimes, even though most of the time it was pretty obvious. I think it was Shikamaru or Neji I got confused at. Thanks for updating!
Spartan058Linda chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
OMG! This story is one of the best I've read! Your style is very interesting and unique, it makes the whole thing worth reading. Can't wait for the next chapter and what happens to the dinner meeting! :)
Midnight x Poker chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Heya x

Simply: I love it -

Especially the way you had the second and fourth chapters. I always love reading things like that, emails, phone messages, notes etc. telling the story. Makes it more fun to read XD

One thing: Relating the time skips, I think they're good and all, but maybe you should put part of it in italics, just to make it clearer. Like, in the third chapter, one minute they're in the resteraunt for the breakfast, then it goes to being in the office, then back to the resteraunt ((I think I'm spelling that wrong XP))

It got abit confusing. So, using that particular example, it would have been easier to follow, for me at least, if the part in the office had been in italics, to show at a different space in time than the resteraunt scene.

...I'm not making much sense, am I? XP Sorry. I can never explain myself well *sucks at writing reviews*

Anyway, I hope you update this soon - Can't wait to read more! NejiTen FTW! I agree that the fandom needs more... well, fans XD *is one of those people who says that yet does nothing about it 'cause she's too lazy*

Update soon and great job so far!

~ Ariana x

((P.S. Screw Tenten, Lee! I love your poetry! XD))

((P.P.S. Sorry for the really long review XP))
sophia666 chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
great story. I love the plot, and Tenten and Neji and the others. and how you mix it up a bit- with emails, and now phone messages. Please update soon.
toolazytologin chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Haha I really like this story. It's funny, lighthearted, and easy to read. Please keep writing! (:
Bri chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
Yay! You updated. I like how Naruto's recording changed every time. Tenten is a pyro. Hahaha. Can't wait to see how that meeting goes now that Hiashi is coming.
jokerstrikesback chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
not suppose to be online right now, but it was so funny i tried to hold my laughter by biting my lips.

blood-flavored lip balm? nastier than it sounds.

good job again! i'll be reading the six seeds thingy next.
animelover21065 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Hey! I love this story! it's amazing! I haven't read a good AU fic in a long time thanks! I'm totally favoring this story and alerting this story! i do wish you could update just a wee bit faster...but...you have a life too, so update whenever you can...i can wait a little...if you story was bad i could totally wait but it's really good...and i have to force myself to wait! oh well...keep up the wonderful job! Update as soon as you can!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »