Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
HimeHeenim chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Oh my. Now I understand..after reading your last notes. *laughs* That was an awesome read! I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait too of us have weak heart that just can't handle the stress you know..
dianalovely1995 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
i love how you put the currennt plot and ect it help me understand better
saccharine.rush chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
ohmigawd! tarts flying over the place! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

(o)
hankpym chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
OH! Neji Neji Neji. Why? Why? Why? Do these things happen to Tenten? OH poor Neji too? NAruto: the world's funniest character.

\And finally, I accidently made a fruit tart filled with custard fly onto Hisashi's face. Yeah, I know. Coincidence much?

LOL! Oh and thanks for adding me to ur shout out thingy. I would do those but I don't get enough reviews. I only got 3 on Tenten's High School Story... but i still update. I'm to soft it seems.
Elephantie chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
i love you! this story is awesome!

please UPDATE soon

i feel sorry for both neji and tenten but still i want to know what you have in store for them!
Gemini Baby Girl chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
I love this story so far. I'm wondering though if you'll introduce the Sand sibs later on in the story, other than that, the story is great.
Shenhui chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
*laughs* positively outrageous! Love it.. though yeah.. it's a little bit confusing with all this jumping to and fro.. I think it would be helpful if you change fonts or font style or something..

Well anyway.. I can't wait for the next chapter! *hugs*

ja.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Lmao. I would expect for Neji to still be a virgin if he hasn't had his first kiss yet. _~
Shikyo no Amatsu Shinsei chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
:D haha. amusing. especially the tart in the face thing XD

hm..i used to be tenjichan, just so u know :D

anyway, u better update ASAP, cos i reviewed!
Mysterious Smiles chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
great story! i love it! very very funny.
Verboten Byacolate chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I've never liked ginormous chapters. You're the first person I crave ginormous chapters from. It must be love.

By the way, have you seen sorceressmyr's NejiTen blindfold artwork on deviantArt? The Neji she draws is the Neji I picture in your fics. Meaning drop-dead lovely.

Oh, goodness. Neji- overall master of blackmail, kuku?

The email conversations absolutely made my day. Naruto is so funny! So is Shikamaru! And Neji! And everyone! You make it funny without them being OOC! I DO love you!

Oh! So there WAS an implication of tabletop! (tabletop, desktop, same difference) Ah, you read my mind before I even thought it, you magical being, you. XD That's what monstrous desks are FOR, Naruto!

Oh my. Naruto is such a weasel. He's going to get it. Big time. (poor Hinata... a dead fiance...)

I'm wondering how deep your hatred for Hiashi really goes. It seems pretty deep. Cool. XD

By the way, you're Naruto, no matter how devilish, is absolutely adorable. I want to put him in my pocket.

WAH-HA! I died again at "Asian Shakespeare". Too, too amazing. Naruto must now make room for you in my pocket. And Sasuke will be added with his incredible edible six words.

Aww! Hinata betting is oddly super-cute! I need bigger pockets...

So... who wins the money?

Neji must now be added to my pocket. I'll give him his own, and it shall be labeled "Tenten's Humble Servant." (She will be allowed to purchase my pocket with the bet money. All of it.)

I bet the lint in my pocket. Lint sat on by HYUUGA NEJI'S posterior. Worth more than all the other wagers put together.

Please, please write more soon. It's so amazing. I'm dying to reread it.

~bya
Verboten Byacolate chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
"Now, I know what you're thinking, but let's be grown up here."

Somehow, I find that to be quite the hilarious choice of words when the majority of your readers are giggling tweenage NejiTen fangirls who are probably squealing "how kawaii!" in their minds (or out). Even so, it brings me to giggles.

Again, this is great! I love how you write AU so well! It's intriguing, and it doesn't come across as a cliche AU. (However, tabletop is definitely okay, no matter how cliche it is~)

Your wording is amazing, and the plot excites me. I'm so glad you write for NejiTen. So glad.

Might I also add that the way you time your fics is peculiar? OSA and PtCHtT, I've noticed, go through a day-by-day basis. Most people choose to write big events within spans of weeks or months to give it the effect that the length of time spent together gave it a slower, yet reader-quick time frame to "fall for each other." It's in my mindset to assume, when I see the gray bar, that weeks have passed, and when I find that it is actually just a day later, it sends me for a loop. How fun! It's like CSI! 8D

"Would you like some?" I offered him to taste the sweet tea. "It's refreshing and won't stain your teeth,"

I laughed out loud! Too funny! XD

Ooh... does ice milk tea not have caffeine in it?

Heh. With Sakura's persona in this, I expected her to whip out a Cruella Deville pipe and drawl the word "DAH-LING" to poor mollested Tenten.

More flattery. I CAN SEE WHAT THEY'RE DOING! YOU ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU! MARRY ME!

And ends, with my heart exploding from the doki-doki SFX at the end of chapter 1. I am dead. But my spirit shall go on to read beautiful chapter TWO~

~bya

(P.S.- Workaholic Neji is sexy... *insert tweenish fangirl squee*)

(P.P.S.- Lee is from Pluto. 8D)
hankpym chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
OMFG! lol THIS IS HILARIOUS...LEE IS AN IDIOT...NARUTO IS MAD FUNNY.

From: Uchiha Sasuke

To: Hyuuga Neji

Re: Six Words. . .

So, did you get laid Hyuuga?

We all know there is something going on between you and your personal assistant. Tenten, isn't it? Judging by the photos that are going to be publish in tomorrow's tabloid news, it looks like you two are pretty close to me. Thank Shikamaru for the advance copy, will you?

The Dobe tells me that your personal assistant is quite feisty. I suppose I'll have to wait to see the red mark she has left on your face. I bet she's quite a handful as I've been informed, and have witness.

Sakura tells me she's a looker and wants to remind you that if you don't want her, she's willing to take her in. You know she can't pass up a good-looking model.

Personally, I would like to see you try to win her over.

Only, I'll know you'll probably get screwed. Not in a good way.

One last thing: There is a betting pool on you and Tenten. Don't look at me. The Dobe made it up.

Naruto bets 500,0 yen on Tenten beating your ass to the next millenium.

Sakura doubles the bet and places her fate on Tenten that you'll fall for her.

Even Hinata's place a bet that you will win the heart of your personal assistant.

Shikamaru sends his silent support with 850,0 yen, also wanting me to remind you that he is building a cloud machine. I knew he'll crack one day, it's a matter of when. He also sends a message: "Watch out." Care to elaborate?

You better not screw it up, Hyuuga. My 10,0,0 yen is riding on this bet.

Uchiha Sasuke

CEO of Uchiha Corporation, Model Heartthrob of the City, Record holder of 'Model of the Year'

P.S. In case you were wondering, it was the Dobe's idea to bet in Japanese currency. Don't ask.

From: Hyuuga Neji

To: Bastard of the Century

Re: Re: Two Words. . .

Fuck you.

HOW DID U COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?
Kannika chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG! You are an awesome writer! Please keep it up! I love this story! So hilarious and well thought-out!

Nejiten forever!
DotsOnAWall chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
I like this story! I do! update soon!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »