Reviews for Pass the Coffee, Hold the Tea
random chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
i'm betting a 100 dollars that tenten will beat neji's ass but he'll still will her heart. true love will prevail! on a more serious note, the e-mail style all over the place is really well written, i've read a number of stories that attempted that style, and i must admit, most could use a lot more work...very messy and hard to understand. however, your's is amazing! interesting way to tell a story and yet show all their personality without making it very dry and boring by simply typing out the facts! lovely touch! love it! i look forward to the next chapter!
random chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
wow! thats one great nejiten you've wrote! thanks for the great read. i really like the twist on the story...normally its neji that gets tea split all over his very expensive suit. anyway, good job! keep it up!
saccharine.rush chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
i love it very, very much! i laughed my ass off, and our nanny thought i was going crazy.

(o)
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
LMAO! Those e-mails are so darn funny! Especially when I (we readers) find out that Tenten's reply to Naruto had been forwarded TWICE. XD WOOT! Betting time! I bet 10 yen! Yes, I'm poor. ( Update soon! .-;
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Even though I'm not a fan of reading letters/e-mails, they were all amusing. XD I hope to see chapter 3 soon! ]
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Actually...there's only 1 bestman...the others are called groomsmen...it's actually on the internet...just look for Wedding Traditions...but either way this is a very very nice story...very interesting too...i'm dissapointed that Sakura did not have a camera to take a pic of him with a handprint on his face...update!
Yukira Akiratomo chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Please update! Its vaish27! I love this story so far and judging from the reviews, many other people do. Have you quit writing it? I hope not because i like reading it. please, please, please, update ...

Yours sincerely

vaish27
Alois21 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
update please! love your story! i hope you make another funny story like this soon! keep up the good work! ja ne!
Totally Not Pyro chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
It's reaally good, and I'm dying for an update. I shall starve as surely as Lee would starve if Gai choked on his own youthfullness and died.
HimeHeenim chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
This fic is kinda cool!I like how it is going and your email way of storytelling is really it up and don't let us wait to long for the drama :D
Pannikin725 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
Great story! can't wait more!
vampires r cool chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Funny story! I love this one so much. Who's the guy in your profile picture? Srry random but im just curious if its Shun
MIA chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
A-W-E-S-O-M-E STORY keep updating!
Arctic Fox Girl chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
This chapter was funny, even though it was just e-mails back and forth. I loved the part when Lee was e-mailing Neji from outside his room. Anyway, update soon!
Arctic Fox Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I love this story! It's the best one I've read in a while! Please continue to write and I'll continue to review!
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »