Reviews for Getting Past the Pain SJ Version
Reldresal chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I'd like to say something about that Doctor Who/Forever Knight fic. When has the Doctor ever claimed he is a god? When has Doctor Who said that all he does is cause pain? And when has he ever said things like"what do they know stupid humans"? I know this has nothing to do with this fic, but I'm using someone else's computer so all I can do is put reviews, and it's not always logged on, which is why I've repeated myself under another name a couple of times. Sorry.
cyc chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Fantasticallt written stories, seriously its 2 in the morning and I could stop reading. I realise you have no plans to go back of course health is the priority but would you consider peehaps adding an update of where you were planning to go with the stories, how dan and sam came together?
Thanks again
cyndi griffith chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
I know you haven't updated this story since '09, but you NEED to complete this story! Please, give us peace of mind!
Hockey17 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Wow, well written, you can just imagine them reacting the way they did. Sensitive subject yet very well-handled
101spacemonkey chapter 8 . 12/13/2009
I won't lie, i'm not seeing much difference between the 2 fics, but im sure it will all become clear! :)
101spacemonkey chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
I kind fo wish Daniel didnt have the memories, but maybe its better that he does, for recovery and empathy, they may tear him apart, but it might be worse if he didnt know.
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
its killing me! but i wouldnt have it any other way!
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
its so painful...
101spacemonkey chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
I think i will alert this as well! why not, 2 versions 1 story, its great!
101spacemonkey chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
go Jack, save them both!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
its kind of like re-reading it, but knowing it will have another slant, loving it.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
thought i'd read the other version as well... still as heartwrenching.
lfeee chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
I hope that you're feeling better soon, and I look forward to you updating either this story or the Sam/Daniel one. (I'm not picky)

I like this story a lot. Very sad, but very well written.
Zhaan chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
As much as I look forward to each new installment of this please take the time to take care of yourself. I can remember the good old days when I could keep that many plates in the air. You sound like the 'energizer bunny'.

I just love this storyline...making the bad guy the victim too. Trying to separate Daniel from the goa'uld who controlled him in everyone's mind makes for some wonderful angst.

Waiting for more

Zhaan
LadyMo chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
A good chapter. Thanks for the update. They both need to get pass it and I hope they do. You keep focusing on the positives and take care

:-)