Reviews for The Rebirth
MrsJeck chapter 14 . 1/6
Are you sure this is a H/G fanfic, You wrote Ginny a a thick headed, cold hearted and damn annoying bitch. I wonder why Harry loves her...
MrsJeck chapter 12 . 1/6
I think you don't know Ginny!
Hippothestrowl chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Excellent writing. Promising story and I like Ginny in this - she sounds slightly younger (more polite) and not so aggro yet strong when necessary.
dragonsister13 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
I liked the chapter but Harry's mom was muggle born. Sorfy to be mean ans say tjat
strangeways chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
It will hardly matter to you, I imagine, a decade after you wrote the story, but the epilogue part 1 is where you lost me as a reader.

Ginny knows Harry loves her. She knows she loves him. Mike knows Harry loves her. Ginny knows that Harry has a link to her very soul. Giving herself to someone else for "a bit of fun", knowing that Harry will (at some point) inevitably know not only what she did but why she did it?

(and I think Mike might notice the whole silver blood thing at that point, but oh well)
Wintress chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
It's GINEVRA not VIRGINIA I swear if I see this mistake again in another HP fic I'm going to flame on all the HG fics I can find even though I love that pairing.
Dobby chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Sorry but you got ginnys name wrong, it's actually Ginevra Molly Weasley, also when do g and h get together
alessiabass chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
wow
Your Simple Wolf chapter 12 . 12/2/2008
I loved this book from the beginning. I never really liked the Ginny/Mike thing. While the making out/holding hands was fine, as I have a best friend of a close nature like that, when he gave her her 'reward' for beating him in monopoly.. I didn't like it. I mean, I liked the way you did it, your writing if perfect. I just meant, I didn't like that she got.. That close to him. Holding hands with a best friend is one thing. Even making out is fine, as I said about my friend.. However, actually taking the close and trust filled relationship they had and turning it into this? She basically whored herself to him, knowing damn well that she is actually in love with Harry. And you've wrote yourself she know, and she has her own reasons why not to have that kind of relationship with him.. But going against what she knew form her and Harry's experience with the Link, and with her Sight she must be able to see his feeling in ways even he doesn't understand. She viewed his excursions with the Durslys easy enough in the span of all of a minute, why didn't she see the time the link opened, when her knew everything there was to know about Virginia, aka Ginny? Or did she refuse to look at such a time? Can she see the piece of herself, her soul, that resides inside him with her Sight?

... I'm afraid it's almost Midnight, and I have a long day at school tomorrow. It's been a pleasure reviewing you, and I wish I had longer to type and get more than this out. This bearly scratches the surface of my comments and questions to you.

With all the love and luck, Anubis.
a.different.luna chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
my god

i started this at 6 today

oh wait

yesterday

now its past midnight, and ive done no homework!

i have an essay to do!

and all i can think about is this amazing imanative fantastically written fic

and its sequel

omg...will i stay up another 6 hours?

i think i will
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
vunderbar.
Captain-Gloval chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Not to bad so far. Only thing I will say is that you have Lugh about a week late. Lughnasa, also known an Mid-Summer, is mauked by the Solstice of the sun, the longest day. It is usually on June 24th, though it sometimes swings a day forward or back. I know this would put a damper on your story but I felt I had to say it. As for the Morrigan's apperance, I would love to know where you found a description of her apperance in anything other then black. As she is my patron goddess I have done a lot of research on her. Please let me know. Might be a book I don't own.
Joykohl chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
Boys can't go up the girls stairway.
anonymous chapter 8 . 12/7/2007
This fanfic is brilliant. However, I have one complaint. I'm not sure if you've addressed this at all in later chapters since I'm only on chapter 7, but Ginny's full name is actually Ginerva. And if i'm not mistaken, her middle name is Molly.
The Old Rycr chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
Wow, that was a LONG epilogue! Anyway, I really loved this story, especially the fact that Ginny is the central character. I've always felt that she's been overlooked, and I actually started writing a story of my own with her as the main character not long before I read your story.

Anyway, very well done. It was hard to keep track of everything that was going on at first, but as the story went on, things became clearer. Ginny's character was spot-on, and everybody else was good, too. The OCs are well-characterized as well.

I can't wait to read the next story, but it's too bloody late for me to read more. Maybe tomorrow!