Reviews for Perceptions
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Good :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
heheheheh. to bad for her emotion is the biggest piece of that equation. very nice. i still don't get why guys think its "so hott" when girls kiss... but its fun to torture them with it anyways. XD

~HIKARi
Greytune chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
No! I wanted Booth to break and just give Zack a quick kiss if only to shut the women up! That would be so awkward!

Lol. Damn these hormones.
miriah22 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story. I knew when they got talking about same sex intimacy that angela was going to kiss bones. But i didn't expect booth to kiss bones too considering they were talking about same sex. I laughed at booth getting uncomfortable of the conversation...I guess that changed when he got to make out with bones. I loved how hodgins basically yelled that's hot which is like every guy's response when they see two hot girls kissing. oh well good story. too bad it didn't last longer.
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow. Very very interesting story. Brennan and Angela kiss and then Booth gets hot and bothered under the collar from the scene. Guys are so visual. And Hodgins comment! LOL.
CCB chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
was killing time and came across this story. I loved it!
Angel-of-vampires chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oh my god that was so funny!

Really loved this story!
esezed chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I love it. I especially love the ending statement.

So very Brennan. The whole thing was incredibly "in" character.

Great writing,

s
Squintish chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hot! Very, very hot!
Unleashed Gummy Sweets chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh la la!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Great story! I enjoyed it!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
*dies* Oh my God, that was hilarious!
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Ok you are quickly becoming one of my favs. *goes and reads more of your work*
Tom's GG chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I really enjoyed this. Believe it or not I actually had a very similar conversation with my hubby when we first met. I had several friends who were lesbians... and he was more jealous of them than any of my guy friends. LOL... MEN!

Very Fun Story!

Jen
yorkiegirl159 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
that was funny :)

haha, zach, hes so clueless.