Reviews for Holiday Cheer
Fher34 chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
:'c could u. ?! This cannot stop! D : this is like a crime! Too sweet :) I live ur work
Fher34 chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
D: why?! U r such an amazing author and u stopped publishing? This is too bad...imma cry! :'D this was so so so good! I love this relationship those two had!
Honeyee chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I love how you wrote sasuke and hinata's story and interactions plus the development of their relationship. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. Adding this to my faves! Can't wait for your update.
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
ahhh shika hahaha! i've read your story 15 times over the months lol love it! - shadow-chan
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I'm liking this story! :D Can't wait to know what happens next! :D

Happy New Year and two thumbs up! :D

May you have more reviews to come.
nwyd chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
so cute! sasuhina rules! please write more!
UndergirlHaven chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I know what you mean about simple-yet-believable. And the name makes sense too. Holiday Cheer.

Its like a holiday for Sasuhina lovers.
ClockRepair chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
Aww, I love this story and I was kinda surprised to see that this story hasn't been updated since May. But I was actually pretty shocked as I was reading to hear that Hinata was making all the first moves. But when you think about it, a story with a shy girl and quiet guy would be really boring to read if neither of them did anything.
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Whoa, so fast. This story is so cute, please update soon!
Rakero-chan chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Can't wait for the other holidays!
blackraven615 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
The chapters so far are so cute. But what happened to the next ones? Update soon!
Haruka2007 chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
love the story :)

well written and in character :D

cant wait for the next chappy :D

nadakesgurl chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
aww, the latest chapter was so cute!

especially the ending with Shika! :D
workshy chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Your story is so cute. Simple in its execution and not so much drama/angst. How about you make up a holiday in between Sasuke's birthday and Halloween like summer festival or fireworks festival or Konoha's Founding Day or Hokage's birthday or something. So are they officially a couple now? Does Hiashi know yet? I'm sure he knows after Neji gave Sasuke a beat-down. I would like to a chapter to see his reaction. Maybe Hanabi's and Kakashi's too.
Lina-Neko chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Nice story. Sasuke's pretty funny.