Reviews for All Because of Hermione Granger
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 4/24
All right. So, the first review I left here was...meh. I'll admit. But, was the War Journal thing in the second chapter a reference to The Punisher? If so, that's awesome!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 4/23
Aw...I would've thought that the happier ending would have the "newly dead" Harry come back to life, having been shown by his mother that Hermione does, in fact, love him, and then he could turn around on the stage, kick Voldemort right in the nuts, and Avada Kedavara him!
pianomouse chapter 2 . 3/13
I will admit to enjoying the second chapter more, thank you for sharing them both.
draco122 chapter 2 . 1/30
this was great both chapters.
Draco122
Harry chapter 1 . 1/20
"...Also, I was thinking of writing a second chapter, a happy, fluffy chapter. What do people think?..."

Yeah, I wanna read one more chapter, but happy one:)
BookReader24 chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
I loved both of the stories. It was like, here are two different versions of how it could go, and you can pick the one you prefer. Perfect!
Laila2605 chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Chapter 2 should not have been written. It ruined the story.
Sadly.
I enjoyed the feeling of despair in chapter 1.
MsQueenWitch chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
wtf hated chap two ruined a good sturg with this bullshit chapter
otakumick chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I both hate and love this.
amestoy chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
Very angst in the first one. I though that, when you tell you were writing a good ending second part, you meant that you were going to straighten up things, like Harry not really dying because the love Hermione has for him, not a rewrite of the fic.
Although I liked it. A pity for a happy ending for the first one.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
This s a much more snugly, cuddly chapter. Thank you!
Bmast chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Great Story, you should bring the two chapters together by saying Hermione Lived Both and decided to go back and change what happened
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
You know I like the idea, but what a horrible ending. I mean as much as I love Hermione she is horrible with people but still so confident it's nice to see that coming back to get her...but why does everything bad happen to Harry? Why couldn't he have had a nice ending!
twztdwildcat chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Definitely prefer the second version! Although there isn't a chance in hell I'd eat veggies fertilized by sir moldy shorts. Ewwwww. Evil cabbage.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
THANK YOU!

You CANNOT IMAGINE how much I HATED the first chapter!

Now you have officially redeemed yourself with this second chapter!

But could you consider posting this second chapter as a separate story? That way, I can just favorite this chapter, and not be forced to favorite the two-chapter version. Also let me just say, however much you hate angsty stories, I hate them equally as much, if not even MORE than you do.