Reviews for All Because of Hermione Granger
amestoy chapter 2 . 5/13
Very angst in the first one. I though that, when you tell you were writing a good ending second part, you meant that you were going to straighten up things, like Harry not really dying because the love Hermione has for him, not a rewrite of the fic.
Although I liked it. A pity for a happy ending for the first one.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 2 . 3/7
This s a much more snugly, cuddly chapter. Thank you!
Bmast chapter 2 . 1/19
Great Story, you should bring the two chapters together by saying Hermione Lived Both and decided to go back and change what happened
nahte123456 chapter 1 . 1/18
You know I like the idea, but what a horrible ending. I mean as much as I love Hermione she is horrible with people but still so confident it's nice to see that coming back to get her...but why does everything bad happen to Harry? Why couldn't he have had a nice ending!
twztdwildcat chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Definitely prefer the second version! Although there isn't a chance in hell I'd eat veggies fertilized by sir moldy shorts. Ewwwww. Evil cabbage.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
THANK YOU!

You CANNOT IMAGINE how much I HATED the first chapter!

Now you have officially redeemed yourself with this second chapter!

But could you consider posting this second chapter as a separate story? That way, I can just favorite this chapter, and not be forced to favorite the two-chapter version. Also let me just say, however much you hate angsty stories, I hate them equally as much, if not even MORE than you do.
Nate Granger chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
Nice. I liked both versions, although the first had a lot of potential.
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
WHAOOO I DIDNT KNOW HERMIONE CAN BE LIKE THAT?
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
NOOOO! POOR HARRY!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I've reread your original story a few times now and always am able to feel the dispair that Harry felt. Actually, dispair is too feeble a term. Total analation (I know, it's spelled badly but it's late and I don't care) of any feeling other than, "Hermione doesn't love me, nothing else matters"

Thank you for writing a much more cheery ending but of the two I believe that the first is worlds above in sheer emotion and utter disruption of Harrys heart.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

SteveC.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I cant find this ObsidianEsper. wanted to read hs story. I thought it funny that all is lost just because the "smartest witch" was too damn and bloody (insert more words to curse her)stupid
Gotham Champion chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I prefer this chapter!
-PT :)
resq188 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
At the end the train scene Hermione said "Grab your coat, love. You've pulled." What dose "You've pulled" mean?
I assume it is some type of saying.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
The second chapter was a nice snack, but the first one was a tasty appetizer to a filling meal that never arrived. searching for the author you mentioned turned up no results on this site. Can anybody please help?
Majerus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*shrugs*
I know you were trying to make a point... but, wow... well, first of all, that's not Hermione. I'm not sure who it was, but why would Harry be in love with a person who said: "I'm allowed to make him feel the same that I've been feeling."
Hell, her father is a chump too... as a father of daughters if they'd said that I'd have hauled her over my knee, 15 or not! You don't Make someone feel bad because you felt bad (especially due to ignorance). Not and be anyone worthy of love anyways.
blech.
Sorry, the whole concept just really derailed me.
The rest just kind of devolved into a muck. Harry had zero contact with Anyone?
The Dursley's would really let him starve to death? c'mon man, have a Little logic snack here: They would have forced him to eat if for no other reason than Vernon wouldn't want to have to explain the boy's death to wizards who he FEARS, irregardless of his bluster.
anyways, I like the style of your writing, the content, notsomuch.
M