Reviews for All Because of Hermione Granger
Nate Granger chapter 2 . 4/24
Nice. I liked both versions, although the first had a lot of potential.
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/6
WHAOOO I DIDNT KNOW HERMIONE CAN BE LIKE THAT?
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/6
NOOOO! POOR HARRY!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I've reread your original story a few times now and always am able to feel the dispair that Harry felt. Actually, dispair is too feeble a term. Total analation (I know, it's spelled badly but it's late and I don't care) of any feeling other than, "Hermione doesn't love me, nothing else matters"

Thank you for writing a much more cheery ending but of the two I believe that the first is worlds above in sheer emotion and utter disruption of Harrys heart.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

SteveC.
MeinGimli chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I cant find this ObsidianEsper. wanted to read hs story. I thought it funny that all is lost just because the "smartest witch" was too damn and bloody (insert more words to curse her)stupid
Gotham Champion chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I prefer this chapter!
-PT :)
resq188 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
At the end the train scene Hermione said "Grab your coat, love. You've pulled." What dose "You've pulled" mean?
I assume it is some type of saying.
obliviated fan chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
The second chapter was a nice snack, but the first one was a tasty appetizer to a filling meal that never arrived. searching for the author you mentioned turned up no results on this site. Can anybody please help?
Majerus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*shrugs*
I know you were trying to make a point... but, wow... well, first of all, that's not Hermione. I'm not sure who it was, but why would Harry be in love with a person who said: "I'm allowed to make him feel the same that I've been feeling."
Hell, her father is a chump too... as a father of daughters if they'd said that I'd have hauled her over my knee, 15 or not! You don't Make someone feel bad because you felt bad (especially due to ignorance). Not and be anyone worthy of love anyways.
blech.
Sorry, the whole concept just really derailed me.
The rest just kind of devolved into a muck. Harry had zero contact with Anyone?
The Dursley's would really let him starve to death? c'mon man, have a Little logic snack here: They would have forced him to eat if for no other reason than Vernon wouldn't want to have to explain the boy's death to wizards who he FEARS, irregardless of his bluster.
anyways, I like the style of your writing, the content, notsomuch.
M
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Hmmm, I think I prefer the v. in Ch. 2! :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
One thing that bothers me a bit about chapter 1...It is perfectly reasonable NOT to become part of a romantic relationship without being held responsible for the defeat of the world.
I can think of several valid reasons for a relationship NOT to proceed...
It is one of the favorite "tools" of a controlling abuser to insist that someone else is responsible for their actions.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Awesome...both of them in the simplicity, humor, and theme...the adult bits, I skipped, but overall a good premise for both chapters.
CookieMan123 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Absolutely loved the story, well the first chapter anyway. That is mainly because I dont like H/Hr, I think it fits canon but for fanfiction I dont like it. Back to the story loved the first chapter, well written, good plot and I liked the theme. Good Job!
Cya
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
After powerful first chapter the second chapter was absolutely unnecessary.
Toby860 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
ok. two sides of the same coin. this story is pretty good.