Reviews for Sanctuary in the Asylum
Gady chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
OMG! i hope everything gets better...and soon...this reminds me of that one episode of smallville when that ghost posesed clark and made him think his whole life was fake...but they prolly stole that from buffy...dose any one still watch smallvile?
Gady chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
okay so i really like this story..i feel like bella when i read it..confused...
Gady chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
soo im reviweing like i said i would...and ya...
Gady chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
gr...im hooked to this now thanx alot eclipsefireandice! *grumbles* ah so i hope u hurry...im gonna review ur other chaps so u get the point...
dawning beauty chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
OMG you're about to make me cry! please update sooner so it can get worse then better, I want it to get better but I want it to get worse... I'm so confused! the only thing I'm sure of is I want you to update really soon!
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
wow. i have you on my author alert list and every time it said you updated on this story, i was just like 'meh' but i just got curious and read it and now i'm like 'holy crap. please update soon!' so yea. thats good.
cubye4 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Oh! I love it like usual! I'm getting so nervous here!
cubye4 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I'm totaly obsessed with this story! I don't think I've ever read a better fan fic! It is too perfect! Please update as soon as you can! I want to know what happens!
Deliriously Withdrawn chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
I like the story and where it's going.

However, one thing you might want to work on is trying to expand on things more (i.e. detials-wise). Due to the intricate plotlines - the story can become confusing at times. If it's meant to be somewhat confusing because it will all come neatly together at the end, and the writing is meant to mimic Bella's feelings - it works well.

Just a suggestion to expand on those details - what's happening.

dawning beauty chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
sry I didn't review the last 2 chapters...I didn't know what to say. this is deinantly a really good story. I can't wait to read on. *adds to faves and alerts*
vicky1991 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
great story so far. i love that episode of buffy. hurry and update soon
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
i have to know which one is real. arghh

update soon. i saw buffy but i dont remember this episode oh well

this is god!
citixlitesxburnxtehxdead chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
This is a really good idea for a fanfiction. I love how confusing everything is, and how Bella is convinced that both realities are real. Please update soon, it will be really interesting to see what happens next.

Bella
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
i just read it and got totally hooked.

i need more :)