Reviews for Sanctuary in the Asylum
vampier princess of burnside chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
even if it was not real i would still go sith edward and when the doctor give you that shot to kill you that is then she becomes a vampier so

but you have to belive edward how can you not
Ali chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
One of the best short stories on twilight fanfiction.
Color me Red chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
GOOD! LOVED THIS TWIST

*jaw dropped when the gun raised to bellas head!1*

SWEETNESS
projectviviana chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
This is truly an amazing story. A mindfuck, really. I fucking love it. It was heartfelt; Bella's stress and confusion. JFC, I feel so mindfucked. lol. I will definitely be reading this again. Fantastic job!

Vicki xoxo
Dawnaven chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
This last chapter was amazing! It was confusing and wonderful and so sad! This plot was great :) you did a wonderful job writing it all out.

I think the asylum world was the real world :) The mind can do some really powerful things that's why. After all, our reality is how our brain perceives our sense of sight, touch, taste, hearing, and smell. Who knows if this is actually what's happening? Hahaha.
MysticNyx06 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
yep. loved it.
MysticNyx06 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
loving it. can't wait to see how you end it.
MysticNyx06 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
so funny enough I had the same idea of mixing that Buffy episde with Twilight... been running around my head for a few months but haven't quiet decided how to put it down... and then I saw this and was like YAY! Hoping that it runs along the same lines as the episode and B goes effing insane and tries to kill everyone... she was always a vamp already in my head when I had this idea though which would make it easier for her to throw the cullens into a basement and try to kill them all off... excited to see how you do it. :)
runswitVamps1988 chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
that sh!tt was sick lol (in a good way) wow it really makes you think .. lol
Ink Splatters 'nd Co chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
Well that was rather...incredible...

My eyes were actually glued to the screen, it was so amazing. I'm glad she decided to stay with Eddie Plops XD

Wonderful story!

xx
Hemeophage chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
That was excellent! You interpreted and formatted it to the Twilight plotline from the Buffy's with extraordinary talent. I hope to read many more stories from you in the future.
bella mason chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
WOW THAT WAS AMAZIN I LOVED IT YU SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL! AMAZING SO GOOD
TwilightGirl4 chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
WOOW. This was great. ) i loved it!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
that was so confusing but all in all an awe story
rpsdfohnfjus chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
brilliant story there. completely on edge the whole time.
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »