Reviews for Sanctuary in the Asylum
mysteriousxkitten chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
i actually ggot chills from this! in a weird way, it was actually kind of scary to me and it seems like a good twilight spoof
No longer on ff chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Whoa !

It took a talented writer to create THAT, holy cow!

Personally, I think she was in the institution, but chose Edward. Holy Crap, my head is spinning, haha.
No longer on ff chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Wow, I don't know how to review. But you're right, I am a fellow author and I have a story with over 8,0 hits and I know how annoying it is when people don't review. I mean, you're right there...

Anyway, I don't know what to make of this story. Very creative. And apparently, extremely well-written because as involved as it is to read it, it must have been extremely tricky to WRITE it. I have no idea where this is headed...haha, let me go see...
Draco's Favorite Girl chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
My take on the story is that the asylum is real, the last few paragraphs made up my mind.
Kairianna864 chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I love Buffy and Twilight so this was perfect for me! I really liked the episode "Normal Again" and I loved how you changed it to fit Twilight! Great job!:)
pinksummer909 chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
that was amazing! this was my ending:she would end up in the asylum in the end but later on in her life she would find another edward (the real deal, and human, not a vampire) but it was still amazing!
Quidditch Player-Seeker chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
this was so confusing but so cool at the same time! i loved it! do you know where i could watch this episode of Buffy on the internet? i looked and cant find anything.

again i loved this story! it was so confusing but it was so cool! just so you know, im saying that the asylum was the alternate reality in her head and twilight world was real!

N chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Id say that the asylum is fake seeing as that doctor knows way too much about The Forks Reality, surely he can't know all that when she hasn't been lucid for 2 years
CullenObsession114 chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
i loved the story!
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I was just wondering: Where did you get the impression that a demon looked like, um, that? My first impression was an alien; I don't know about yours :) Is this the creature from the show?

Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Holy shit this was amazing!
Cryptic-Sphinx chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Love this story *adds to faves* I've been reading a lot of your stories and i will review them all when i find the time. REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
JillyBean09 chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Haha, I remember that episode of Buffy. I think my brain almost had a stroke, trying to keep up with it. It's a pretty diabolical idea. Probably the best one the nerd trio had. Crazy stuff! Liked the way you twisted it for Twilight!
Miss A Bella chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This was really interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. I think you portrayed Bella's feelings perfectly and I could imagine that I was there going through the same thing. I'm glad Bella is staying in the Twilight universe, I couldn't bare to think of Bella leaving Edward.

~Miss A Bella
LittleTroublemaker chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
That was amazing and complex. I loved it.

Personally, I think the Twilight universe is real. That doesn't say anything on my sanity does it? ;)
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »