Reviews for A Better Whole
rosepeddel chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Oh my I really hope you update soon I really love it! I read 'The Other Half" and now reading this one. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I'm going to hope that you do update eventually :) I'll be watching out for it
Milana16 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
hah...that was just soo... true. Oishi you have really good roommate.
Rowenna J. Anderson chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Hello! :3

First off (as I don't remember if I reviewed before) I'd just like to say I loved The Other Half! 3 I also have greatly enjoyed this sequel as well! It has a perfect balance of humor, romance, and fluff. The bet is something really.. interesting haha. It's easy to imagine all this really happening between Eiji and Oishi in college. Your writing paints a really vivid pictures its like your there and you feel everything they feel. Anyhow I understand that you warned about a long hiatus (I'm sorry about your seemingly continuous misfortune. I hope you and your family are doing well now) but its been since 2009 that you last updated so I can't help but ask if you still intend to continue this fan fic? I hope you are cause I don't mind waiting but it'll drive me insane if I never get to read anymore. Wishing you much inspiration!

Sincerely,
Rowena J. Anderson
Kimihearts chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Awwww this is so sweet! I really hope u continue this. XD
sweetkakes35 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
heya, so i just want you to know that i loved this story so much that i read the entirety of The Other Half and A Better Whole in a day. yes. i know, i have WAY too much free time. in any case, i just wanted to ask if you were still planning on continuing it. i don't want to be annoying because from some of the other posts on here, it sounds like you had some people pestering you, but i see that it's been a while since the last update. i really love your way of writing the characters. the interaction is great! i really hope you do finish this)
petals.of.midnight chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I hope you have the next chapter even though it's been a year already but its too good to read and I've been reading it about 2 to 3 times already. You are awesome and I know you're busy with college so good luck on that and hopefully you can concentrate on that before doing this. But still, great job on this and sorry to not have review all your other chapters.
bluedoves chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
wow, i really like your writing style. ive read both of these stories in about two days... i hope you get the time to finish it and your families luck turns around very soon.
AdachiSuzume chapter 8 . 4/2/2010
When will this continue - will it continue?

I LOVE your Oishi x Eiji fanfictions, all of them! They are just so much in character and your writing style is awesome, I can see every scene very clearly in front of my when I read it.

Please continue :)
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
This is almost better than the prequel! Really, how do you make a story so interesting? It's really not fair. *pout*

I'd like to inherit your talent for writing. I like the thought of them in college. I think. I'm not entirely positive. But I think. It's different, at least. From, you know, practically anything else in the "romance" genre you can find on fanfiction. Minus a few really good authors. Congratulations, you made it into the elite fanfiction society! :D You should be proud. And update sometime soon. Because. I get tired of waiting. (Not that I'll actually be ALL THAT bored now having to read everything else you've ever written for Prince of Tennis now that I've found out you're a good author... ;)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Wow, it's been a while since this was updated... I had to reread the whole thing just to remember what was going on. (And I reread The Other Half, just for the heck of it. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed your writing style.)

Hey Eiji! Like the cart boy was probably thinking, you ARE fighting... Just fighting to see who would lose their cool first, not angry at each other. It's still a fight.

Good luck with the bet, guys! *evil grin*

Well written. Great read! Keep it up!
UpperClassK9 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Gah. Stupid boys. Never make a bet like that unless you are sure you can seduce your opponent so thoroughly that he can't remember his mother's name. :D Then it ends quickly.
Valle123 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Hello! Wow, I had being waiting so much for this fic to came back! Im so glad! Thank you so much for this wonderful chapter! Cant wait to see who is going to lose that contest. Take care now! Bye bye! Update soon!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I kind of had a spasm in my seat and made a funny noise when I saw the updated email.

Oh God these two. I just, I utterly adore their relationship and how they're actually sexual instead of being that married couple even though they're STILL that married couple. I love the balance in their relationship.

Everything that's happened to you recently royally SUCKS, and I'm glad you're finally getting back on track. And not just because I get more of this fic. .~
fujikawaii10346 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
aw! cute! i rarely read yaoi! actually, i have a bit of a fear of yaoi! but this is just too cute to resist! and sakuno is the coach's granddaughter
Mystical-Grace chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
I'm highly amused by this fanfic. And I highly adore the Golden Pair. I also like your Uchida-san, mainly because she reminds me very much of Daidouji Tomoyo from CCS in her mannerisms and in her "sensitivities". I wish you luck in your life, and I pray you'll get a chance to continue this story. I'm very curious about the outcome of this... Challenge _~