Reviews for Gray
robinsparkles14 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I really liked this more than I thought I would. It was oddly beautiful. Excellent work, I would absolutely reccommend this.
MOVING TO A NEW ACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Although the you could cut out the beginning part about "the process of dying" (it really doesn't contribute to the story's theme) this is a pretty disturbing lemon. I wonder if this was the first Sweenett lemon on here...if it is, damn what a way to kick it off!

Sick story, but this is going into my favorites anyway. Beautifully written! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Talented writer. Disturbing concept. On the other hand, it makes sense that Sweeney Todd would be into that.
AnabelCatherine chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
as disturbing as menstrual cycles are, i enjoyed this thoroughly. does this mean i'm going to hell? probably. oh. fucking. well. this was beautifully written. loved the ending.
SorryI'mNamelessMovingOn chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Dearie, you’ve really accomplished something. You’ve accomplished posting the first Toddett smut on …or at least, that’s what the date says.

Just to kick it off with a critique, I didn’t really like the beginning part, the one talking about death and its morbidity. I don’t have a problem with the way it was written; it was beautifully written. The problem, though, was that it didn’t grab my attention as much as the rest did. It was a bit of a clunky start and oddly, I found the swearwords unnecessary.

Other than that, I thought the story was very well-written. I always thought Sweeney Todd would have a blood fetish. I could picture him reacting like that and in all honesty, London is gray. For some reason, I also liked the way you described menstruation, probably because a girl like me knows how it’s like.

I just…I can’t find the right words to say. This is just so incredible.

Pros: Very well-written and original smut that displays a lot of character between Todd and Lovett.

Cons: Clunky beginning and narrative swearwords that corrupt its period correct setting.

Side note: If Jigsaw from SAW was a ghost that was about to kill Sweeney and Lovett, he’d probably take a look at the blood on them and think: Who got to them first? :b
LonChaneyFan chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is truly disturbing when you really think about it. Then this is so Sweeney Todd with the gray blood and that makes it truly beautiful. Great fanfic!
ang catalonan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
One of the best I have read. :) Perfectly written.
gingercumberbabies chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The ending was beautiful, and I love the whole concept of the blood being the only color in his life, other than Mrs. Lovett of course. great story! :D
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Bloody hell, that was amazing. It was both sad and beautiful. Your writing style is very easy to comprehend, and I adored the transition from present to past to present again. The ending was appropriately haunting for such a great piece of art. I thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
Laura.Legendary chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Different, but really amazing and interesting.
Thalia-Sandy chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That's quite different but somehow very fitting for a couple like Mrs Lovett and Sweeney!

Perfect amount of kinkiness (and when I say kinky I mean that in a good way :)
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
wow. that was awesome!
megzlilpegs chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
wow. thats powerful. extrememly well written, especially for was it...2am? lol.
Dr. Vengeance chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
You're a bloody genius. That's all I can say.
aisarete chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
That was truely amazing and... wow. Gave me the shivers. You did an amazing job with... everything. So sad and dizzy, and just beautiful. Delightfully creepy, and as tastefully done as is appropriate for a Sweeny Todd fic. You have a way with words. *bows to your awesomeness*