Reviews for Just This Once
alokin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I dont get it ...
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
This is really good! I love how you capture the emotions. It's really great! I hope you get the next chapter up soon! I wish you luck with that. D

Amethyst DR
Dannyphantomfn2 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Yet another great chapter! Really touching, I only hope my little bro feels this way when he thinks of me.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Wow, that fic hit me like a ton of bricks, I could feel tears in my eyes (only Phantom of the Opera and the novel Frankenstein have done that). This was an awesome fic, I can't wait to read more and keep up the great work, my friend. :)
mystery writer5775 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Right now I'm not sure if telling them is smart or just downright reckless!
Artgirl4 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
NICE! I'm afraid of how badly his parents are going to chew him out for not wearing a jacket. I mean, he has near-death experiences with ghosts, and he's fine, but he doesn't where a jacket one time, and he has an even nearer death experience! It's madness! Good story!

Dannyphantomfn2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
WAIT! I hope you haven't given up on thins story...its really emotional...only the best writers can make the readers feel the emotions through reading. Keep up the good work! PLEASE FINISH!
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Don't say it was terrible! This was one of the most awsome stories ever! I absolutly loved it and you just have to continue it! Don't leave us hanging with such an evil cliffy!
myhiddensecret chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That did not suck! that was actually really good
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This oneshot was absoulutely wonderful. The meaning to it was so real! You were so descriptive. I love the bonding between Danny and Jazz. This story is going on my favs. And I'm very picky about stories going on my favs. You're story will be the 100th. I might not add another story for months. Ha ha! Well, please try and continue this. We need these type of STORIES on