Reviews for Just This Once
alokin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I dont get it ...
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
This is really good! I love how you capture the emotions. It's really great! I hope you get the next chapter up soon! I wish you luck with that. D

XO

Amethyst DR
Dannyphantomfn2 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Yet another great chapter! Really touching, I only hope my little bro feels this way when he thinks of me.
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Wow, that fic hit me like a ton of bricks, I could feel tears in my eyes (only Phantom of the Opera and the novel Frankenstein have done that). This was an awesome fic, I can't wait to read more and keep up the great work, my friend. :)
mystery writer5775 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Right now I'm not sure if telling them is smart or just downright reckless!
Artgirl4 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
NICE! I'm afraid of how badly his parents are going to chew him out for not wearing a jacket. I mean, he has near-death experiences with ghosts, and he's fine, but he doesn't where a jacket one time, and he has an even nearer death experience! It's madness! Good story!

Artgirl4
Dannyphantomfn2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
WAIT! I hope you haven't given up on thins story...its great..it-its really emotional...only the best writers can make the readers feel the emotions through reading. Keep up the good work! PLEASE FINISH!
mystery writer5775 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Don't say it was terrible! This was one of the most awsome stories ever! I absolutly loved it and you just have to continue it! Don't leave us hanging with such an evil cliffy!
myhiddensecret chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That did not suck! that was actually really good
Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This oneshot was absoulutely wonderful. The meaning to it was so real! You were so descriptive. I love the bonding between Danny and Jazz. This story is going on my favs. And I'm very picky about stories going on my favs. You're story will be the 100th. I might not add another story for months. Ha ha! Well, please try and continue this. We need these type of STORIES on