Reviews for Modus Operandi
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 15 . 5/31
Por muchos motivos tengo que reconocer que esta es una de las MEJORES historias (alternativas) para ME1.
El desarrollo del vinculo de confianza entre la pareja, las escenas de acción, los recuerdos de shepard, aportaron no solo fluidez a la trama si no también una consistencia envidiable.
En cuanto al cierre, por demás esta decir que es excelente.
Realmente ha sido un placer leer esta historia!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 5 . 5/30
Just marry me. This is amazing!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 4 . 5/30
I love the way you tell the story of her past.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 3 . 5/30
Great chapter!
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 4/20
I will only accept a movie if its CG and has all the same voice actors. And Garrus. Lots of Garrus. Because turians are freaking awesome. Lots of Tali and Legion too. Because quarians and geth are tied for second. Those three are my favorites: Garrus, Legion, and Tali. In that order. ME3 is going to KILL me...
Rhyss chapter 15 . 1/15
Pardon my word choice, but holy damn.
I loved this. Loved the way you melded shepard's past with her present, the way you showed her evolution, and the way you wove your words together. I could see this play out like a movie in my head and I enjoy stories that allow me to do that. I've been reading fanfics for some inspiration and this definitely did it.
Thanks for sharing your ideas with the world,
littledaemon859 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Really good! I really enjoyed it too! I also have issues writing romance, going so far as to cancel it in exchange for a trap lol. Poor Femshep, betrayed by her lust :P Just don't have the guts to write it.
littledaemon859 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
It's very good so far :). I like it
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I really don't know where to start with writing a review, I will start with the word, wow.
Normally I write a review for each chapter, but something compelled me to wait till the very end and boy, was I happy with everything.
The flashbacks to Shepard's past melded so beautifully that without them I don't believe it would have been as great of a story. They helped to explain the personality and how her character developed.
I did just about lose my shit when McDowell was the head of the bad guys. I really didn't see that one coming.
Now that this is done, I am sad that it is over, but also overjoyed to have found it. Thank you for sharing your work with us readers. :)
Belladoni chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I just found this story. You are an AMAZING writer. I love how you made Shepard so real. Your details and attention were incredibly gritty, and made the story that much more liveable. I've got to say, this is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. AMAZING!
CrimsonKunoichi chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Just wanted to leave a review telling you how much I enjoyed this Fic! It was awesomely well written and you had me hooked from the first chapter so no putting yourself down. It was the best Fic I've read in a long time :)
Punmaster Extrordinaire chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
I don't know if you're still reading these-it's been two years since this was last updated, after all-but this fic was so great I had to comment despite the chance you'll never see this. And let me repeat myself: This. Fic. Was. AMAZING. Just...beautiful and fabulous and fan-frickin-tastic and YESSSSS. *And* you managed to keep working on it for years, a feat more alien than elcor to my flighty self.

The only non-typo critique I have is that occasionally there are time jumps where I wasn't quite sure what was happening (aside from the totally legitimate ones where Shepard is weaving in and out of consciousness).

But yes, yes, yes, this fic is wonderful and if you don't stop beating yourself up about it I will get Shepard and *she* will beat you up instead!

And at the very present risk of thrown tomatoes, I would just like to say: I'm Punmaster Extraordinaire, and this is my favorite Mass Effect fic on the .
Sky Painter chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
See, I KNEW there was a reason this story was suggested on TV Tropes. These are the stories I could seriously read in one full sitting, if I had the time. Which, sadly, I didn't, but it doesn't diminish the fact that I really enjoyed reading this. Very few mistakes grammatically (I think they were mainly due to uploading issues anyway), and the dialogue was so real I could seriously hear Shepard, Garrus, and everyone else speaking. At first I thought it was a little slow, due to the long flashback scenes, but it got better as the story moved along as I started to understand the point you were making. The only part that makes me sad about this story is that there was no Garrus romance option in the first Mass Effect. At least the sequels remedied that nicely.
Everything in this story is approached so realistically, and so faithfully to the original universe. I really wish this could have happened in the game itself, that's how realistic it was. Characters were all, well, in character, details right down to guns and armor were accurate. Garrus and Shepard's interactions were very well done. This is very well written, period.
I feel bad though, that you chose the Colonist/Sole Survivor combination for this Shepard. That's probably the worst, saddest combo you could choose as background history for Shepard. I don't know why I put that in the review, but I guess it's a nice combination when it comes to relevancy to plot.
All in all, I give this story a 10/10! Superb!
TGee chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
I am left at the end of reading this wanting so much more. I love how you write and I really hope you continue!
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Well... this was... diferent...

In a really, reaaaally good way. I loved it D

The way you convined Shep's past and present was marvelous, and the story on its own was awezome... really good work n.n