Reviews for Modus Operandi
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 3/28
More garrus? Uh, yeah!

But the flashbacks are neat, seeing the past of Shepard.
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 3/28
And now, on the planet Therrum with garrus, and a little flashback talking about Turians. I like how this is coming along :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/28
Shepard having flashbacks to the old day, and training.

Awesome :D
pbjeffrey chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Loved it. Thank you for writing MO - wish it'd gone on longer!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Por muchos motivos tengo que reconocer que esta es una de las MEJORES historias (alternativas) para ME1.
El desarrollo del vinculo de confianza entre la pareja, las escenas de acción, los recuerdos de shepard, aportaron no solo fluidez a la trama si no también una consistencia envidiable.
En cuanto al cierre, por demás esta decir que es excelente.
Realmente ha sido un placer leer esta historia!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Just marry me. This is amazing!
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
I love the way you tell the story of her past.
Elizabeth.Electrica chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
Great chapter!
Reiko x 3 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
I will only accept a movie if its CG and has all the same voice actors. And Garrus. Lots of Garrus. Because turians are freaking awesome. Lots of Tali and Legion too. Because quarians and geth are tied for second. Those three are my favorites: Garrus, Legion, and Tali. In that order. ME3 is going to KILL me...
Rhyss chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
Pardon my word choice, but holy damn.
I loved this. Loved the way you melded shepard's past with her present, the way you showed her evolution, and the way you wove your words together. I could see this play out like a movie in my head and I enjoy stories that allow me to do that. I've been reading fanfics for some inspiration and this definitely did it.
Thanks for sharing your ideas with the world,
Rhyss
littledaemon859 chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Really good! I really enjoyed it too! I also have issues writing romance, going so far as to cancel it in exchange for a trap lol. Poor Femshep, betrayed by her lust :P Just don't have the guts to write it.
littledaemon859 chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
It's very good so far :). I like it
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 15 . 7/18/2014
I really don't know where to start with writing a review, I guess...it will start with the word, wow.
Wow.
Normally I write a review for each chapter, but something compelled me to wait till the very end and boy, was I happy with everything.
The flashbacks to Shepard's past melded so beautifully that without them I don't believe it would have been as great of a story. They helped to explain the personality and how her character developed.
I did just about lose my shit when McDowell was the head of the bad guys. I really didn't see that one coming.
Now that this is done, I am sad that it is over, but also overjoyed to have found it. Thank you for sharing your work with us readers. :)
Belladoni chapter 15 . 2/12/2013
I just found this story. You are an AMAZING writer. I love how you made Shepard so real. Your details and attention were incredibly gritty, and made the story that much more liveable. I've got to say, this is probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. AMAZING!
CrimsonKunoichi chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Just wanted to leave a review telling you how much I enjoyed this Fic! It was awesomely well written and you had me hooked from the first chapter so no putting yourself down. It was the best Fic I've read in a long time :)