Reviews for Sleep, Little Vongola
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Sing and dance with? I'm sorry but really?! I...No... com...ment...
(ERROR: Reviewer has died laughing)
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Luv it!
Azakura chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Heheh. I've always wondered how Mukuro would've reacted to Tsuna's death TYL. Nice
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i LOVE this! I was understanding it but then... nothing. Did Mukuro get help from Byakuya to bring Tsuna back or something? I'm terribly curious! Do answer me back!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
How sad...
Narcisse Noir chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I favourited this a long time ago, and today I skimmed through all of them and decided to read this again. After I did that with much enjoyment, I realized this:

I hadn't fucking reviewed it.

So that's what I'm doing now, and I'm very sorry I haven't done it before.

This was so beautiful, so perfect, it couldn't have been written any better if so a very well-known and skilled author tried. It's a bittersweet and sad story that captured the essence of Mukuro and portrayed it in a way that just can't be described.

...Not to mention the skillful and sophisticated use of the English language.

I often think that the best of fanfictions are the ones that makes you think "I can totally see that happening in canon." and this made me think that so. many. times.

I'm practically bawling here; this really touched my heart :D I'm wondering about copying this up and make people read it because it's just that fucking good. Actually, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do, when I think about it. This fic deserves more attention!

Keep up the good work, and please, PLEASE write more.

(I don't care about what, just WRITE. It's a pleasure to read :D)
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aww.. that was so sad.. I have tears in my eyes right now after reading that.. but dun worry Mukuro-kun! The alternate future will be better... definatly.. hopefully..-sniffles-

After reading this fanfic makes me wish that the future arc will be over with quickly so poor Mukuro and Tsuna can be reunited... XD

Thank you for writing this fanfic (6927 for the WIN! XD) and I hope there'll be more fafnics of this fandom w
nanno chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh dear lord this fanfiction is fucking sweet. You capture Mukuro's personality perfectly and I really like how well it fits with the canon's chronology.

Definitely being favorited!
spiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
... I have to admit that I really do not understand the part in italics at the end T.T

But I liked the rest of the story .~
Sliver of Light chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great job! i like the way you wrote Mukuro here, though I find it hard to imagine he would be saying those three sweet words like that, but I enjoyed the way you portrayed him nonetheless. Keep it up. :)
Zhyashu chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*sniffle* that was so sad and sweet! *bawls with inner baby*
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Brillantly done.
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
OMG, that was so sad _ I really liked it though, I think it was really in character. Mukuro would definitely deny his feelings (or vent them out in weird ways XD). I really wish Tsuna didn't die in the future ;_;
Kouga Myazawa chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
omfg. this fic made me CRY. Bravo, bravo. I love it.

But seriously, am I the only one here who's Mukutsuna fics lack angst, and make up with CRACK? seriously, where's the (crackful) love? xD

I really like it.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This was great! It's not smut, Mukuro's betrayed perfectly, and Chrome is even there! I love it! It's wonderful! I'm glad you wrote it, and it's so touching that I almost cried (I would have if I wasn't in school right now) but it was wonderful!

~Dark