Reviews for Dawn
Orange Marmalade chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was amazing. I rarely find one-shot fluffs that are so in-depth. I love the fact that Squall shocks everyone in the end. I also love the fact that Squall is back to his old brooding self. For whatever reason, that's my favorite kind of Squall.

Great fic!
Eristarisis chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
No matter where you wind up writing, you always seem to have that muse that knows how to guide suggest and inspire... can i borrow it for like a couple of years until mine decides to come back from whatever vacation or hiatus its on? Your writing is fantastic as ever, and as always, on target with characters and emotions that you portray and reveal. Having the two of them get back together after a break up and using Quistis the way did... to be the one to really facilitate their getting back together... heh. nicely done on the whole. i still think that you could have had say Zell do something a little stupid to build up a bit of tension or something before having Quistis come in to be the saviour... but still an nice short, if a tad bit fluffy fic.
Firelord Lionheart chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
That's a pretty touching piece. Really sweet. Though, I have to say Squall pissed me off at the beginning with his brooding and moping.
sulou chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Sweet.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw, this was very nice fluff! I just love a nice Squinoa one-shot!
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Fluff indeed, but good fluff. Almost cozy fluff. And a very, very good reminder to catch up on Order of the Stick. A two for one special!
Dirtberry chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Hello! Thought I'd let you know I've been a fan of your works since..since, um, I've-lost-count-years back, and still is now. When I checked that you had updated a fic, I immediately dropped all else that i was doing, scurried to my computer, and read this in one swallow/bite/whatever. I'm not your biggest Squinoa fans around, probably because I'm not your number one canon shipper. But this fic nicely portrayed the dynamics between the coupling that wasn't overly romantic, cliche, or cheesy, which is sadly what is most commonly found in this fandom. (Probably explains why I don't like the Squinoa ship so much either. One of the few reasons, anyway. I digress) Also, I liked how the broodymoodyemoSQUALLISSQUALL! squall that you conveyed him here. it's VERY in-character. He's very much how I've always pictured him to be - mercenary-orientated, workaholic, in love with his job, yadda yadda. read: of which his whole life revolves around his gunblade, killing and missions.

And for once, THANK HYNE, Rinoa isn't portrayed in a fic wherein she is stereotypically...um, irritating or whatsoever. I actually LIKED Rinoa in here, which is a very positive plus you can count yourself to have accomplished, because it is VERY hard to write Rinoa in a fic that has her characteristics developed accordingly.

Anyway, on a side note, I loved the Selphie/Irvine romantic thing that you did her. Again, I'm not a SElphie/Irvine fan/has never EVER shipped that before. But you wrote them in such a way that I couldn't help but want to go up and cuddle someone right away and squish them and yell OMFGTHEY'RESOCUTE. I LOVE IRVINE IN HERE. He's never stood out much in the game, or received any major focus in the fandom here, but you wrote him well, and fleshed him out more amazingly than I ever thought anyone would.

Um, sorry I rambled. I liked exceptionally how you made references to the game, too. Of how Quistis used to speak to Squall at the balcony, the whole de ja vu thing that you evoked with the balcony settings and scenery again - it's pERFECT. And very canon, and very nostalgic.

GAH.

What can i say?

you and your fics are awesome - shoves flowers in your hands adn runs away -

FIC FAVORITED, NOT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW IT ALREADY.