Reviews for Zuleika's Creed
Person chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
I love this fanfic please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
You haven't written uploaded in over a year! You broke your promise. :( And this story was so fabulous.
Kattua.t chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Please update
yanai chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Nice beginning! Looks like a promising story
AStory2Tell chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
Absolutely love this. Please update soon!
OverratedPendragon chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Actually, I quite like Leilah's personality. She represents the fierce desire to be stronger, to have a choice, to be strong, something that was not common among women back then. I'm male, but I've always admired the women who stood up and did things that made the rest of us say 'wow'. Leilah's passion to prove that she can be a man's equal is awesome in every way. Don't forget that.
Lohce Azcry chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Holy crap, 512 reveiws for six chapters? D8
Zaaab chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Re-write Original! I like the way Leilah is being move to the castle better than v.1 . Its much more smooth of a transition, and Nahlah is much more a part of it. Also, I am curious to see how you do Altair's past story in v.2 ... I remember how you had in it the original, and I don't want to write anything about it in case you plan on taking a similar route, or if you plan on going another way with it. Enjoyable as always! Update soon! . Happy Writing!
Zaaab chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I'm so happy this story is back up and (hopefully!) moving forward! Nicely done -) Well written and I am liking the re-write very much so far... Leilah isn't so cliche and Altair is much more believable for the era. Even though he's agreed to train a woman, he is still looking down on her. I like that. It makes him a much more realistic character! I look forward to seeing the story progress, and am excited to see where you take the story this time. As I've mentioned in former reviews, this has always been a fanfic favorite for me, and ZC is actually the story that got me using Fanfic in the first place. I used to print out each chapter from my schools library computers to read during/btwn classes. I kept them, so I have all of ZC v.1 printed out somewhere. Can't wait to see how the story changes! Thanks for getting me hooked on FF! Happy Writing!
00StarLight00 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I don't know how the original was but I like what I've read so far :) my compliments!

I like your oc's borderline bloodlusty need to kill and how she wants to become an assassin to liberate herself from the restrictions men and social values put on women. You elaborating on this makes it that more enjoyable to read and your oc to be more 'tangible' (I know weird description but English is not my first language) for me.
Catie501 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Any updates coming soon? Love the story, ecxited to read how it all turns out :)
Dolphin2ii chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Hope to have more soon!
Zaaab chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
Even though i liked the original, i am already loving the redo. I find it to be much for believable with how the men are acting and I love that you adressed in detail how Altair got back to the brotherhood versus the old "rumor covered in lies" tactic. There is also more logic to how Al Mualim initiates Seif. Cant wait for more! Based on how you are building the characters this time, I cant wait to see how you pull of next chapter! *.-
Zaaab chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
Amamzing and brilliant! Very nicely worded, well written, and i LOVE that you are following the same plot so far! update soooooonnnnnn! .
Zaaab chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
A few months ago you may remember a review from TEAM WESKER... that was an anonymous name i use before i had created my own profile. I am more than excited about a rewrite to the story. I have every one of the original story printed out and have read them several times now. I had also regularly, and dissapointedly looked for updates that were absent for a VERY long time. I am SO excited about "round two" with the story!I think you are an incredible writer and an amazing creative storyteller! I love how you shaped and molded the AC characters while still keeping them believable and i LOVE Leilah. She is a unique and amazing character and i am surprized to see such a well developed original character from a fanfic i picked up one day long ago. I remember waiting for every update, checking for anything any chance i got to a computer. This is the first fanfic i ever read and i can honestly say it is the best. I may be able to say i am Zuleika's Creed's biggest fan, LOL! ) Thank you for picking the story back up! It has been the longest awaited update in the history of fanfics! I look forward to watching the rewrite progress as i did the original!