Reviews for Losing You LOWER RATING
martinetta chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Lovely story! The plot is really good and I think MIke/Coreen it's just so interesting...please please continue it! Your story is too good! :)
Random chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
This is really good.
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
I love this story Please continue with this story. I would love it if Vicki can become a vampire but can she have another baby with Henry when is Coreen's baby due anyway? Please e-mail me back at sarah.

Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I love this story can you PLEASE continue with this story. I would love it if you can continue with this story so that I would love to know how many babys Coreen is going to have? Plus can Vicki get pregnant again PLEASE. PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
I love this story PLEASE continue with this story. Please can you turn Vicki into a vampire later on in this story same with there child. Plus can Vicki have another child with Henry? and when is Vicki and Henry going to be husband and wife? PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

Peaches chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed it. It doesn't matter how the baby came to be.

I've read the books and I like your ending much better.

IF the show somehow gets back on the air, I'm very curious to see where they take it.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
no need for the explanation...it worked. :)
Rachel chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Nice! I like the happy ending you gave everyone (the one Tanya Huff couldn't give everyone...unfortunately)I really want to find out how it was biologically possible for henry to father a child (especially after the dig from Astrof in "DEEP DARK" about his sterility) I'll be sure to check back for that installment.
iamwriter chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Great ending, i am a sucker for a happy ending.
assuit chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
This is a very beautiful story and one I hope plays out in the actual TV series when/if it comes back. Please keep writing.
melody425 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Wow, major twist! Celucci and Coreen! Anyway, awesome update!

I know you've said you're done, but if you ever decide to continue, your readers will be waiting! :)
assuit chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Love this story please continue
melody425 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Oh please write more as soon as possible! I LOVE your story! It makes me squeal and say 'aw' alot, along with "AHH!" considering Mike is now there. I was actually wondering at the beginning of chapter three if you were going to bring him into the mix. I'm glad you have because it'll up the tension factor! :) Great job at characterization by the way. I look forward to reading more soon!
kitkatbaby611 chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
oh no! update soon! )
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh my...just wow. o.0

I wasn't expecting the 'son' part.. wow. l0l.