Reviews for One Word to Change a Lifetime
Slinky chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Rehashing the Snily-'friendship' with this particular cast really doesn't work, imo. Hermione never cared much about the mudblood nonsense and I just can't imagine Draco being attracted to know it alls with buckteeth. Sorry.
Illuminated-Malfoy's-Tomboy chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Oh god ! IM CRYING IM CRYING! This was just lovely outstanding brilliant! You are such a talented writer!
YWotW chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
So sweet... It made angry because it actually went along with the ending.
Fawzie chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
AWWW :') this story's niiiiccceee! i like how you made it intertwine with the books so i can believe it happened, ts just that JKR didnt write it :D LOL okay thanks for the awesome read!
Ihadtogo chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It is nice but i feel sad that they did not end up together :(

But, it's great!

SweetBlackAngel16 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i love it

but it's also so sad :(
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
aw! i dont usually like this ship, but you have me cooing :D
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Awesome one-shot! Probobly the only DM/HG fic I've actually liked so far. Keep up the awesome work!
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
omg that was like so good
WickedlyAwesomeMe chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
poor, poor Draco! It would be better if it's a happy ending but anyway, I still love your fanfic! I can't believe I slightly cried in the end! FYI... I love everytime Draco asks 'Can I kiss you?' That's so sweet! :p
J.e.n.n.a.7 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hello There bflatgirl :D

Absolutely amazing! More so than that even!

It is so well done...when i first saw it i couldnt believe how good it was! Rele rele clever with the story :D

*outburst of excitement*

I have actually read it 3 times now... i tend to do that with the best stories :D and well wow!

Love you and thankies for writing it 4 me :D

Ellae chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Nu. Sob. I wanna see a hapsy ending...

Ahmazing job with coordinating with the books. Hardly anyone does it anymore, but it's such a treat.

"tried to pulled"

La la la loveleh

Burg Gurl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That is quite a story! At times, I just wanted to cry!