Reviews for Jessica's Phone Call
reallyhatebananas chapter 4 . 10/27/2010
Fantastic story! There are several Jessica povs out there, but I think this is definitely the best written. So. Would it be possible for you to write a story about her pov when the cullens first came to forks? And maybe some other human povs as well? Please say yes!
KatyLies chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I don't think I ever really imagined Jessica to be anything more than your average teenage girl, sometimes petty, sometimes cruel, and a large portion of the time exceedingly paranoid. But I can certainly understand why this Regina George type charactar would be more entertaining to write, just as it was very entertaining to read!
Crismebella chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Clever very clever. You know I did wonder why Jessica was so surprise that Bella was home if she called. I liked the way you handled it.
siriusyellowlab chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I always thought that Jessica was up to something when she called that night. In her mind, there would have been no way that Bella could be home. Clearly, she was calling to let the date slip to Charlie.
Paula19 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I really enjoyed this - I love stories from different points of view and I haven't seen many Jessica POV stories. I can see why Edward would get really fed up having to listen to that every day - but it's great fun to read! I hadn't thought about why she was ringing, but your theory that she's trying to drop Bella in it does make sense. And I loved her antics at school the following day; she would have made a perfect town crier/ gossip, she's got a real nose for it. I like your take on Angela too - you show what a nice person she is. I'm glad she's got Bella and isn't just stuck with Jess. My favourite bit is when Jessica's "fried" brain finally takes in the facts - "Edward Freaking Cullen was head-over-heels, desperately in love with Bella Swan." Thanks for writing this and sharing it. Cheers, Paula
apy chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Aw I love the way you described how Edward was staring at Bella outside Spanish. You should write some more from JessicaPOV!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
I'd love to see a reaction in J's pov when she see's them kiss and as she get the wedding invite, etc.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
This is EXACTLY the way I see Jessica, too! And I agree, I always thought she was nastier than she seemed in the books, because Edward didn't like her at all. In Midnight Sun, you saw more of it, but I think you got her exactly right. Always concerned about herself and how everything affected HER. Not a nice friend at all. Not a friend at all. I would've loved to read about when she attempted to win Edward's attention before Bella came around. That would be pretty interesting! Maybe you can think about it down the line?

Thanks for keeping me so entertained.

Debbie
Epic Styled Rug chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Haha, wow Jessica really is a mean girl! Good story though!
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Uh I hate Jessica she is so fake but great story
Emerald Star73 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I never gave much thought to why Jessica called Bella's house when Bella shouldn't have had time to make it home yet, but I do remember thinking it was kind of odd. Your explanation makes so much sense. I think you've captured Jessica's personality well. I enjoyed this story.
Lori94 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
I totally thought Jessica was thinking this stuff! LOL!
Just Kiss Already chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Hm That is very true.. I wonder if those were Jessica's intentions.
wackynicolecsu chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
lol...nice it is neat to see Jessica's thoughts, and you know I never really thought about why Jessica called her first. Good catch, good story!
Vinegar and Roses chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Well, I don't usually read this sort of stuff, but this ones really good! Its exactly Jessica. Great job!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »