Reviews for Jessica's Phone Call
starting anew chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Whoops, stupid story alert thing! De tout facon, I really liked this story. It was so interesting to hear a section of Twilight from Jessica's POV.
coolgal chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I absolutely luvd it. Thats EXACTLY what Jessica wud do. I was luking for this for a long tym. I hope u do a sequel.
Garden Gnomie chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
WOW
Pepper96 chapter 4 . 1/29/2009
Very good story! I think you captured Jessica's POV well! Nice touch with adding the fact that Edward looked a little freaked out about the pizza thing, nobody else would have noticed besides Jessica! Oh, and I also liked Jessica's REAL motive to calling Bella! Stephenie never did explain that... Great job!
Calendulam chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I loved your 'Mean Girls' Jessica very much! When I read the leaked chapters of MS, she didn't come across as nasty enough to warrant Edward's utter dislike - at least not to me - so this was perfect.

I also wondered while reading "Twilight' why Jessica called Bella's house when she didn't expect her to be home yet - this story provides perfect reasoning. :)
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
what a butock. she's a weiner.
QWERTYUIPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
this was really good xD
DobbyWobby chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
i love this! it wasn't at all how i saw jessica but it's really really good! i really like it!

dobby
Long Live Nelly chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
This is fantastic. Exactly how I imagined Jessica. Perfection.

LLN
wolfgirl413 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this was really good.

I never thought Jessica was that mean, but you made it work.

Great job!
Llama Mama23 chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
You did a great job with Jessica's character; I like her better than Stephenie's version! It's perfect that Bella thinks of her as a friend, and she's so mean behind the face. In face, only EDWARD can tell what she's really thinking...I WONDER what EDWARD would think about all this... (That's me sneakily trying to convince you to do this in Edward's POV)
Llama Mama23 chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
This is great! I think you should also write this in Edward's POV, him listening to their conversation and getting all furious with Jessica.

I loved the "secret of the universe" line)
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Typical Jessica *shakes head* She's convinced herself that she's a GOOD PERSON for practically tattling on Bella.

Excelent portrayal of Jessica.
Realynn8 chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
This was great, you wrote it perfectly. You captured Jess quite well and I liked it how the story turned out. Nice job.
wsxokn chapter 4 . 12/7/2008