Reviews for Jessica's Phone Call
official spoonlicker chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Hm. I do like it, but I don't know if Jessica would be that conniving. Seems like more of a Lauren thing.
RandomPersonOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I HATE JESSICA! really good fic!
LA07C chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
great job! it fits her personality perfectly. ugh i hate jessica she's so stuck up and the biggest all-about-me girl. why can't bella see that she's just an attention-addicted snobby bitch who can't be happy for her friends and is a jealous nobody? bella should just 'dump' her as a friend. love the POV.
BloodieHime chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
i don't lyk jess, shes 2 stuck up and bitchy 2 lyk. lyk the fic tho.
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Fits Jessica perfectly. I never really thought of why Jessica called as soon as she did. Good idea.
Nekoearlover chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Me I'll do it PLEASE let me be you beta! I absolutly love your stories. Pretty please
Fluffy Otters chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I don't understand why Bella is friends with her. Obviously Jessica is a really mean person who is just using her for her own benefit. I hate people like that who only care for themselves and use others like their nothing. Doesn't Bella realize what Jessica Stanley is? She is a gossip who loves ruining other people's reputation that are clearly better than her. I can't find words to describe how Jessica is mean. She is definitely like this. Good perspective on her, right on.
Emily Marie Cullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I loved how you wrote from Jessica's point of view. I've always wondered why Jessica was suprised when Bella answered the phone but you cleared it all up. THANKS.
Laydee de Guren chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
No other words can describe Jessica; an old peverted lady. Really. She's stuck up, jealous, greedy. I dislike her.

I like what you did with the scene. I can see Jessica actually doing this in the books.
IStarEdwardCullen1221 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This is funny. I always wondered what Jessica was thinking. lol another Chappie?
Cecilia has a pen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow!

I love how you write from Jessica's point of view!

very good
Bella Sparkled chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Nice story.

I can't stand Jessica, and you brought her to life.
Soey Sky chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Woah!

Thx for the great story! I loved it! I really don't like Jessica, and you discribed her character really great!

I never wandered about that scene it all...Great job! xD

loved it!