Reviews for Vines
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I really love this, since its been a few years I guess there's not much of a chance you'll update but I'll look forward to it nonetheless...
CatherineWinner chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
This is such a lovely story! Any way for another chapter?
James chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
You and everyone else should read the book. Hollywood ruined a classic.
karen chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I am gutted! Where is the rest of this brilliant Alice and Uncas story? Its one of the best ones on here but there are only two chapters! Its too promising not to finish this, I would love to see where it goes, hint! One day maybe?
EMF chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
PLEASE UPDATE...this is such a great storyline and I love all the reflection put into the characters. Please update...I will cry if you don't.
Lady Knight Jocelyn chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED YET?

You cannot leave us here waiting for more!

You have one of the best Alice/Uncas fanfics on this website and your giving up on it?

You have to update soon! I absolutely love your story! You are clearly an amazing writer who has the characters of Alice and Uncas down flat.

Please, please update soon! If you do not I will pester you with annoying messages telling you to update!

Seriously, you have a real talent for writing and your story is fantastic. It will be a shame if you just leave us, your loyal fans, hanging dry like this.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

And again your story is flippin' amazing! :)

There aren't enough Alice/Uncas fics out there so I treasure your story, please update!
MinakoTrickster chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Please tell me in this one they won't die. The movie shattered me. The story was written wrong, in my opinion. lol. I love the couple and the hidden sparks that has been there throughout the movie. They should have lived damn it. Okay, now back to my less crazy self. Update soon and right more stories. We need more of those.
lightxbright chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
What are you doing? update this story IMMEDIATELY! It's spectacular and I am in love with it! Please update soon!
NeverDust chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
good so far. I'm excited for you to continue it.
graciousplum chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I love this story! Update soon!
brettie-chan chapter 2 . 1/10/2008
Your story is very well written! I am very fond of Alice and Uncas as well as their untold story. This fits very nicely. Please update soon )
really chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
Nice chapter; I do like stories that have little insights into the character's lives before the movie/book.

Your prose can get a little flowery though (especially in the first chapter), which can make it a bit difficult to read.
chique chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
simply beautiful! you are one good story weaver, QueenAhems. looking forward to your next update. hope it is very soon!
flower chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Very, very good!

I like how you have captured both Alice and Uncas, but particularly Uncas. Fantastic! I believe that most people have different images about the two of them, since their roles are quite reserved in the movie, but I like your descriptions of them very much!

But I would like to hear a little bit more about Chingachgook... He is still there, right? ;)

But then again, I like it better when the writer does not speed up the story to much and leaves details out, so I suppose I should not complain, since you have only written two chapters yet (two very well written chapters I must add!) and he will propably be mentioned when you think the time is right. And since I have liked your story this far, I do not believe I will disapprove of your next chapters.

Keep up the good work and please update soon!

/flower (a person that does not have english as mother tounge, as you might have guessed by know...):)
really chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I liked this very much. :) Will it be a full, chaptered story, or is it a one-shot? The only part that I would maybe rethink is of Alice reconsidering the 'barbarian' status of the Indians... I think I've read that so many times in this fandom. :)

(Oh, and you have anonymous reviewing turned off- this disables readers without accounts from reviewing.)