Reviews for Hooded Lies
anonymous0110 chapter 1 . 6/19
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY ITS BEEN 4 YEARS SINCE I FIST SAW THIS STORY AND AM STILL WAITING TO READ MORE AND CHECK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE FOR UPDATES PLEASE UPDATE
Quen chapter 8 . 10/31/2017
Please update !
I really love this story. And I can't wait what happened next
please it's been a very long time don't abandon this one. It's a very good story I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
Umm... Care to update? Though it has been ages...
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 3/18/2017
please update
batmanaruto chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
It's good
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
I love this fiction, I realized that its been a long time since you last updated and I absolutely can't wait till you do so I could know what'll happen, thank you.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Damn! What a cliffhanger! I can't wait for Sasuke to find out Sakura is Phantom Night and the girl he is trying to find! XD This is a really REALLY good story! The plot is very interesting..I love AUs! :D Especially secret identities!
Too bad there's not enough of them..Mind recommending me some Sasusaku fics? Hope there are more future moments of this OTP! I REALLY REALLLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOOOOON! XD
Fiona chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! You NEED to FINISH THIS...its really good!
May21Spring chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
You know if you are to busy to write this story I would love to continue it for you.
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Damn!
Love It! LoL
Saku chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
7 chapters of torture and then finally they meet again.. and then it ends... Your writing is a little too long n slow n dragging for readers like me.. sorry.. it was a waste of time afterall..
Usagi chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
Dayum! This is freaking epic! Please update soon, I am literally at the edge of my seat right now.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Oh my gods...this is going to be such a good story! Please update the next chapter soon! Please!
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
please update this
jhian casey chapter 8 . 6/3/2015
damn! this is a good one! too bad its left hanging.. i won't read discontinued fics again.. its dissapointing