Reviews for Symmetry
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Gotta love Oaska for he pholosoy(sp?)
Spaz and Twitch chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Wonderfull, as usual.

Hmm...Osaka's right. 'Symmetry' isn't symmetrical...never thought about that before...
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Nyeheheh the geniusness that is her INDEED! XD and DAMN IT why Osaka WHY do you have to be so smart *sigh* Damn her, thinking makes boredom... um SEE? HELL NO i'm not gonna tihnk of a name to finish my sentence just there... I am bored as well PFFH I might have to do... something... i WILL regret... XD yeah that's keep me occupied for a LONG time... if i ever solve it...

Eha that reminds me the first time i met my friend Paulini in math class.. i sunny day... so i was sleeping on the back of the class... she sat beside me... the teacher woke me up... Paulini saved me with the answer... and let's c... o SHEA of course... the teacher draw a "CIRCLE" or that's what she called it, she's got a GAWD SO HORRIBLY FUNNY english... so she kept saying " the roundness of the circle" which sounded like "Da ROWDES of da circleh" something like that... what was funny was that her "circle" was 1/4 straight... hmm cant really eplain it but while she was drawing the shape i believe she gave up and decided to finish faster... so she drew a line... XD Hahaha both me and my friend started laughing so hard and i pointed out the perfection of her circle... That cost me 4 extra homeworks and a visit with "DJ SATAN"... that is our principal... nyahaha dont ask, the name came from multiple visits from my friends... oh shea

uh HELL I'm not that bored anymore XD Nyehehe always happens after writing reviews for ya, ZANKS

JA NE
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ahh, the wonders of the bored mind...never cease...period!

Funny and disturbing at the same time, that's the Numbnuts for you! Luckily, as you said, no one could end up like Osaka, and that Tomo's brand of craziness just comes from her 'geniusness'...I would be terrfied as well.

Funny!

ToaR
Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Once again, another nugget of gold from your imagination to share with us all. You are improving with each new story.

Hats off to you, Ganymede!
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Lmao Osaka the stoner! :P
Weener1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Symmetry in more than one dimension!

Osaka has a point though...symmetry is not symmetrical...ALL THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ARE COLLAPSING!

Even their circle of boredom is symmetrical.

Excellent, I can feel my mind dissolving as we speak; and that's a good thing!

-Jay
Bruteaous chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
A vicious cycle it is indeed. I love it. I hope to see more from you soon! Happy holidays!

-Bruteaous-