Reviews for Said I'm Gonna Get Next to You
Aros wife isabella chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
i wish this was longer than two chapers i love it so much
mysticalgirls chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
nice story keep going!
5253Racer chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
wow that was really good

hope more comes soon
billkaultizfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
] great story! i cant wait to read more! ]
Lazielow chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Please update soon.
RedSnakeEyes chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
you haven't up dated this story in forever!

please make me happy and update, this is a really good story.
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Yay! I cant wait for more :D
Morgan Booker chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
i love chapter 1
Nicky Morello chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I love the story! Hope you continue soon!
INeverToldYouWhatIDoForALiving chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Whoa, it's interesting definitely. Totally hot, I like the whole bella/rose no one else has done it before. I want more saucy scenes :D
ForeverInDoubt chapter 2 . 2/14/2008
hey girl, idk u had another chp. it was great but don't make the freaking chp go over like HUGE amounts of things

loved the little thing st the end / those that answered positiviely, u crack me up!
Itzika chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Okay. In order...

I like this story. So nice to find that the whole fandom doesn't consist entirely of Bella/Edward. (If I want to read that, I can go grab the books off my shelf.) I wonder what will happen when Rose has to face Bella again... Edward thought he was over it too... and what does Bella feel?

I'm not really sure where the sudden passion came from, though. It seemed like one second they weren't getting along and then, well, they were doing whatever happened between chapters. I know we saw Rosalie's attraction to Bella, but why did Bella kiss back?

And next, do you mind if I yell at your flamers? It says Bella/Rose, yet someone read it and reviewed that any lesbians freak them out. HELLO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THEN? And then people just yelled and called you sick without stating why. Again, that can mean anything from "it looks too sudden, like a one-night stand"-which can be STATED in just a few more words-to "why the bleep are you writing femslash, that just freaks me out 'cause I can't even be bothered to say homosexuality bothers me or read a freaking warning, for that matter", in which case again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING?

Okay, I'm done ranting. I hope you don't mind me yelling at them when you did say flames were accepted, but "you sicko" is not even a flame, just a waste of words and energy. (Rather like ranting in something no one's going to read...)

I hope you write more (like the Bella/Rose reunion/confrontation) soon!
Mrs. Quincy chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
POST MORE NOW!
Simply Fantastic chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
interesting concept...i'd like to see where the story goes from here...oh i have a question, wouldn't alice have seen rosalie and bella together b/c she can see the future or was it because the decision wasn't set in stone?
Rin32493 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008