Reviews for Flowers from the River Styx
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/11
This was gorgeous. I love her memories intermingled with her trying to be stronger in the present. And j loved the little glimpses of Zack; you painted him so lifelike and just as I remember him. Well done.
xviolettx chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Waaah! This is very sad. But I can totally see this happening. Zack and Aerith were meant to be. :(
crizarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I was looking for some Zerith fics and stumbled over this. I was supposed to be just reading for a break from my homework but ended up rereading the whole thing several times! I nearly cried over this one. It's really a job well done :D
Lucite chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Melted a little on the inside )

Awesome stuff.
kaels chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
damn you! lol this has me crying and emotional. zack and aerith were ment for eachother and he dies... but! atleast in ffviiacc, her and zack were together. :)) *has another cry*
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh my God.

I've never gotten so emotional over a short story. It's like I want to cry. :)) The title is absolutely beautiful, the characterization is spot-on, the writing is fluid and poetic and emotional and oh my God I think I'm going to cry. :))

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. :D
Pinky687 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is beautiful, I love it :)
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
...I'm sad now. D: *sniffles*

You did a good job with this, now I'm off to go have a good cry. ;-;
Moiranne Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Oh beautiful, it's beautiful. *weeps with joy*

I love this piece so much, so much that I keep crying at the end and forgetting to review! Thankfully, after recommending this to my friend, I realised my error and came to rectify it with this.

You do this pairing the most justice I've seen done and with all my heart, I wish I could do the same. You're a magician with words and a keen observer of human behavior (or just a really wonderful writer), the little snapshots of Aerith's actions (her character was spot-on by the way.) stand testimony to this.

I love this, and I love you for sharing this piece with me.

Love and Cookies,

MR
akidura chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is so sad, but sweet. I simply love Zack/Aeris pairing. Do write more, if you will. :)
GoldenShinyWireOfHope chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
I really liked this, it was so sad and so sweet all at the same time. It made me feel really emotional! Most of all though, I liked the little bits of description about their relationship - like Aerith repeating his words over to herself. It reminded me of that blissful excitement of first falling in love.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw... that was so sweet.

My favourite part was the second last section, when he goes, "Were you waiting for me to say that first, too?" That just melted my heart. XD

Lol, good job!

-diamonds
piratelore chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Theres something about the two of them thats too sweet to even describe. Always makes me feel sad whenever I think of their parting. The transitions between the flashbacks and the present are quite good :)
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Your abilities as a writer continue to astound me. I love your sense of progression; you move your stories so perfectly.

And, oh, your ending lines. They're perfect.

Overall, beautifully done.
Yrouna chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Zack/Aeris is still the best pairing! [I don't go for cloud/aeris..] You wrote a wonderful fanfic. :)