Reviews for Infant Queen
sympliicity chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Diva/Nathan, is one of the most inspiring underrated pairings. I felt terrible when Saya killed Diva, he was just a misunderstood soul. This fic puts light onto how Diva probably was, behind closed doors. ):
Tuli Azzameen chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
interesting, well done. very underrated character!
Hilaire chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This is awesome! I like the very poetic descriptions; unlike me, your words sound very fitting and eloquent. *weeps dramatically*

*nods* Yeah, I like Nathan, too. And Diva. They're my favorites. And yes, this fic is soo going to be added to my faves.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
One glance at the summary and I knew I'd love this. What a lovely fic. It's elegant and observant in exactly that way Nathan has about him. He fascinates me, too, and you've done a great job portraying him. Nice one!

Also there is a Thing about Nathan that's kinda spoilery but really intriguing. The last few episodes drop a few hints, but feel free to PM me or whatever if you want to know. I thought it was pretty cool when I realized.
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love Nathan too! But that is not the reason why I love this fic. I love it because you portrayed Nathan very well, not just because it is centered on Nathan and Diva. Also, this fic gives you an idea of what Nathan might be thinking of. I love it, great job
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
It just goes to show you how sweet some of the more obscure pairings can be. I absolutely loved this.