Reviews for Family
maranda111 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
I loved this so much. And as much as I hate to say it, I liked Slade more than robin in this story. Like I saw Slade as a amazing character while robin was a side. And the girl Luna,... poor girl. And starfire is a idiot in my opinion. Hell, the entire team isn't that great. Hope there is a sequel. If not... I know how to PM you.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Luna is a bitch! But Robin loves Starfire, he won't fall for her wicked ways!
Sueanoi chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
I read all this in one day...finished at 2...in the night.

Yes, your story is that good.
darkryubaby chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
whack...
aquaray8 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Yes we have to have story two, that was simply wonderful
aquaray8 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
That was so Amazing !
Somewhere In Time chapter 7 . 9/9/2008
Slade...I wonder, did he try that on Terra as well? He did in the comics, anyway. Great story, and hope you'll update soon!
Krytical chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I like this plot. You did have some spelling errors like you spelled Follow as Fallow. Don't forget about Batman! He is a very big part of Robin.
Raven of Alaska chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Okay, so Raven and Starfire are captured. How come I have a feeling that the Cowardly Lion and Tin Man are going to go down and that Bird Boy is going to come back empty handed and alone. Luna will not be ignored.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Sparx10 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Con-tin-ue!
torral11 chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
loved the chapter please update soon
Sugarpony chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
I really do like this story, but the spelling is getting on my nerves a bit. It's not DEFIANTLY, it's DEFINITELY. They are two different words that have two completely different definitions. And it not FALLOW, it's FOLLOW. I don't even know if fallow IS a word.

Spell checker can be very helpful, but please make sure that the corrections it makes are the right words!

-Sugarpony
aquaray8 chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
That was Amazing but I feel bad for Starfire she has no clue what is coming but then again nether to I lol
Little Miss Marker chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
Oh My God. This is one of the best stories ever! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You said “A pleasure to meet the infamous Teen Titans.”. Infamous means they're famous in a bad way. I think you mean to say “A pleasure to meet the FAMOUS Teen Titans.”