Reviews for Interlude Four
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
this is cute. it was a little confusing but in the end i got it.
APFW chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I enjoyed this vignette. Please continue, actally i would have loved a prelude that shared how John and Teyla became a couple.
bsctjbclb chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
What else is there to say, but BEAUTIFUL absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Even though this is brief, it's my favorite of your stories. I love how you deal with Teyla's culture intersecting John's and the hope and emotion in it. Please write more soon!
Gater101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Well, I read this one before I read the other so I didn't understand for the life of me what was going on. Having read it all now, that last line touches a special place :) He doesn't want it to be "Colonel Sheppard" embracing her... he wants it to be John.

I look forward to your next part. Don't keep us waiting for long!
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
sweet, nicely done
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was a much needed read after the ep - BMSR. Excellent storytelling as always and I loved how you mixed Teyla's tradition into the *why* for her delay in telling John.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
What the group did, what John proclaimed at the end made me cry. Well done. If only it were so.
artemisn chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow! This is beautiful!
Cielito chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I was a bit surprised at John's reaction towards her when she tried to tell him of her pregnancy. But the end more than made up for that. Beautiful!
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
That was a good one shot. Interesting!

Serenity
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw... Too sweet! I wish you'd shown more of the reactions to the news, but this is darling as is. :)