Reviews for Sandy
Squabble chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Lol! Hilarious!

Arguing about the gender so it will match the tune of a childrens Christmas Carol. Go Kate!
thatisadorable chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
ha ha ha! o, that was funny. :P
lawliette chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Hey, can you tell who this is?

!

From 2 Seats Away
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
BWAHAHA! Adorable! I love it!
LA11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I say it's a WOMAN! Because they rock! I liked this fic, it made me giggle.

From 2 Seats/Rows Away :D
Gaile2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great work! Charlie and Hurly can be so funny together. I think you did a good job on Jack. Somehow I could just see him on the beach saying everything you made him say.
Have Socks. Will Travel chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
HA! I loved this! It is just like Charlie to still wonder if it is a boy or a girl after all of the bickering back and forth! this is going on my favorites! ya! Thanks for the great read!
Phantomess785 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
The completely random summary hooked me, and omg I'm so glad it did! Haha, definitely an amusing fanfic, everyone was well in character, and I'm glad you picked all the funny ones (lol)! very well done, hope to see more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
3 words: I LOVED it!
ParisAmy chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
“Preach it, brother,” Charlie said, clapping Hurley on the shoulder- LOL! Charlie's awesome :D

Really great one-shot, hope to see more!
Elsiah chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Cute oneshot. It definitely made me smile. You did well with the characterization; I don't think you should be afraid to post your other LOST fics. Good job. ;)

Elsie
IMakeYouWonder chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
So is it a man or woman?

This is a question you must answer for me.

]
xKatieBearx chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aw! I love this fic! It was so cute! ) They were all so in character, it was awesome. Specially Hurley ;)

“And it can’t be a woman because…?” Kate let her sentence die, eyeing Hurley as if waiting for him to continue it- Why indeed ;)

“Whose side are you on, Jack?” Charlie asked; “shouldn’t you be helping us men?”- Lol!

Charlie turned to face Jack and Hurley. “So,” he said, “does this mean it’s a man or a woman?”- Hehe!

Aww. Great fic ;) Hope you write more Lost sometime soon! ;)

xox Katie
hobbits on the island chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Flipper was the best!

But if you think about it, the girl 'Sandy' usually is short for Sandra.. so where does the guy 'Sandy' come from? Oh, what the heck, its a sandman ;)