Reviews for Under the Summer Rain
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
I've got to say: Loved it, loved almost every bit about it. I am a tiny bit disappointed things didn't get a little more heated between the two (Riddick and Eris), but I guess that's what sequels are for. Neh?
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
I was so excited to see this updated and finished! This was always one of my favorite riddick fics. Great story!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
Aww that ended nice can't wait to see how things turn out for Eris's brother as well as how Riddick and Eris'so relationship develops
FlowerChild23 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Lol wow
Hikaru69 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
Loved the ending, made me burst out laughing. I'm sorry to hear about your hardships, glad to know its getting better. I loved this chapter and looking forward to the next instalment.
PadawanCassy chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
lol...I started laughing so hard that I nearly topled out of my chair. You gotta love Jack's sence of humor. Anyways wonderful work and are you going to have a squeal to this story?
TrtlTot chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
I loved this story soo much! I kinda want write my own now. Or really just continue working on it lol. Can't wait to read the next story!
ajahane chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Sequel?!
Layla347 chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Love it :)
ajahane chapter 14 . 6/10/2015
Update plszz!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
Love the story the chemistry is fantastic
whitangel chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
please keep going !
Guest chapter 14 . 5/3/2015
please update soon I would love to read more.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/11/2015
i love this story, hope you update soon.
ash chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
oh my GOD i love this! its balanced like perfectly and she fits in so well! i reeeally hope you update soon and finish this one! i hope youll do the other riddick movies too that would be so epic!