Reviews for High Tide
dragondancer123 chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
Really loved this story. Absolutely fell in love with it. Great mystery, and everyone stayed in character. I especially loved where Shawn figured everything out right in front of Lassie! I really hope there's more on that in another story of yours!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
mouse8 chapter 12 . 6/23/2010
This is an absolutely fantastic story - very well written and with superb description of emotional states. I love Henry and it was great reading a story which centered around his and Shawn's relationship.
Hendrick248848 chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
Loved it
KuroAi15 chapter 10 . 1/27/2008
yay! they found daddy!
horsefly chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Uh-oh, this doesn't look good! Love the story, by the way. I miss the humour of 'regular' Psych but given the situation that's understandable. Very well written :-)
JuneBug625 chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Awesome. Really well written. I'm really enjoying this. Update soon, please :)
Mourningdawns chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
I Love it! The emotions are so beautiful! I love how you captured Shawn. There are few times that writing can capture so much of a persons soul but you did it very well!
AccountTerminated chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Ahh! No, not a cliffie! Please finish this ASAP! Great job :D
JuneBug625 chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
I'm really enjoying reading this story! I enjoy your style and description and I love the way you've written Henry and Shawn's relationship. Great job! Can't wait to read more...
SKRoberts chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Oh, Shawn. :(
NaruFMAfangirl chapter 6 . 1/10/2008
Oh my gawd. That was so sad! Is Henry really dead? Well I guess I'll have to wait and find out huh.
NaruFMAfangirl chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Wow things just keep getting worse for poor Shawn. Man, this is just so interesting!
AccountTerminated chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Wow, this is amazing. "There was just no way that Patrick Winston couldn't be responsible for his father's disappearance, because that would mean that his father was dead." For some reason, I love that line. Can't wait for more!
fullmetaldevil chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
I'm interested in where this story is going. Nice job, very interesting...
NaruFMAfangirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Wow this really good! Poor Shawn! Can't wait for more.