Reviews for Mommas Boys
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
this is so freaking hilarious...
PandasluvColorGuard chapter 15 . 11/11/2010
"Oh, and I really liked how you named that ugly, multi-colored one with the rough fur after me!"

lol sooooooo funny. you are a true inuyasha comedian. i love this story! sooooo funny
PhoenixPheathers12 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
You go Sesshy! Show that Inu who's boss! Woot! *sighs* I love my Sesshy. Don't bother saying he's yours, because I've had this argument with many other before and it's not happening again.

Still, great story!
PsychoticSacrifices chapter 20 . 7/12/2009
Lol good story i liked it was humerous a bit angesty and jsut down right entertaining in the part where the moms went into the adult store i think you should have made them come out with something it would have been funnier because inuyasha and sess would be trying to guess waht they bought giving themselves idea and nightmares lol
PsychoticSacrifices chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
lol so good so far and iknow how u feel about kidz bop it terrible my litle sister had the cd and played big girls don't cry by fergie and i was practicly in tears cause my father woudnt let me remove it. He said let play or else butat night i destroyed that damn thing and the next mornig they asked what happened i just denied and went to sleep they never did find out what happened but then they bought another one god i felt like dying...uh... sorry i babbing this was just supposed to be a review gomen hehe... nice story
ChocolateCookies chapter 20 . 3/1/2009
CHRIS BROWN IS MA BABY(to bag he fucked is career with that damn Rihanna)

I love your story, it is so funny and very creative! I love the fact that you made inuyasha and sesshomaru get along a little where other people would make them hate each other.

(tears)this is the end of the line (stories over)
ChocolateCookies chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
“Um, gee, I gotta go and um...” Sesshomaru got up and ran out the house to the neighbors house. A shot went off and he came back with tear-filled eyes. “I have to go to little Johnny's funeral.”

ChocolateCookies chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
funnies shyt ever! Damn I could never do some shyt like this to inuyasha. and the part with the buzzing was my fav.
Pineapple55 chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
Yeah, a little rushed but oh well. Haha, I like how Sesshy's gonna be "a clear, plastic heel at Payless" when he's reincarnated. This story was pretty good overall, very amusing.
Pineapple55 chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
This story is great so far
Spirits.Dawn chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
omgomgomgomg!I cant wait...Inu-chans mommy and Sesshy-koi's mommy are lezo's...GO LESBIANS! I SUPPORT YOU!
Nikkie23534 chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Sounga-tetsu-tensu-itis? Your just being silly! It's a funny chapter. Good job! B reading U!
PinkCatsy chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
That was sorta abrupt but i understand. I'll...I'll try not to cry. *sniff* I loved this story...
Nikkie23534 chapter 19 . 5/8/2008
Nicely done! My husband aways says, he wants 2 b reincarnted as a bag of weed. So our desendants could roll him up and smoke him! Good job.

B reading U!
PinkCatsy chapter 19 . 5/7/2008
I've been waiting for this chapter and let's just least it came. Heehee...yeah.