Reviews for Pillow Talk
Chain014 chapter 1 . 2/4
Owwww. never thought of that it'll turn out like this anyway, its cute! What will happen if someone told them? Hmmmm? }:]
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
thats fuckn awesome dant i never though of that haha... i wonder if they realise sum time thatd be funny
estupido chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
TROLOLOL.

THAT WAS EPIIIIICCCCC XDDD
shie0917 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
hilarious! poor gwendal! loool
SheWhoIsPowerful chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i loved this story it is so kakwai. Poor Gwendel never gets a break. Its sad for him but halrious for every body else I am adding this to my favorites
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Nice!
FioraLee Yue chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Okay...

I was grinning ear to ear, laughing, and almost rolling off my bed when I read this super wonderful fic.

I was just PURELY AWESOME, and I love love it!

XD

So hilarious, and the whole 'Gwendal-torture' thing is just priceless. Poor Gwennie.

And the ending? You know that it was ended wonderfully there XP

Definitely a favorite
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
eh? :D I was smiling while reading this the whole time. Gwendal babysitting? hahaha... that alone can cause anyone to laugh hysterically. But my grin stop, and my eyes soften and my smile became sweet the time Yuuram moment came. It's so darn sweet! A sequel? hahaha... I know you won't do it. but... never mind!
Kammyh chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wonderful story! The situation itself was quite unusual... I liked it a lot! Your Gwendal was adorable and extra-cute as well as Yuuri and Wolfram. I have to confess that I would't have minded if it was a bit longer, because yours was really a juicy idea.
Ludo Wifeman chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
WOW. I loved this story! 8D And the concept was really interesting!
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was great

:D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
how cute!...i can just easily imagine gwendal expression..priceless i say...
General Button chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
lol hahaha thats good!
inactive413 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
xD! that was hilarious. sequel please?

i NEVER would have thought of them doing THAT in their sleep! xDD
Tears-Of-Blood333 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009