Reviews for Road to Recovery
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is so perfect for them. Seriously. Where Tin Man left off, DG and Wyatt aren't even remotely close to starting something, but they'll get there yet.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Excellent job. I really like the pre-romance edge you have going here. It's ... awesome, just like so many other fics you've written.
CinephileSandra chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is so incredibly well written. Probably one of the best I've read, as far as staying true to the characters and the tone of the mini. I really wish you'd written more, I'd love to read it! Thanks for sharing )
Danibat chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I thought this was fantastic. It felt very true to what might have happened and the characters seemed spot on. Hope to see more like it. Thanks for the read!
NausicA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
You have to add another chapter! This is way too good to just leave as is. Please!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I don't know how I missed this story. It made my heart thump. It has the air of the mini, but takes it one step further to waht we all wanted to see. You've captured DG and Cain perfectly.
neefalco chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
very warm and sweet
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Nice.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really liked this, and I LOVE Tin Man, terrific mini series! and I believe you represented it well for the first fic in a new fandom. well done
asdfasdfadsfasdf chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Love it - I'd love to see more! (hint, hint!) :-)
zorrie chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
this was a real pleasure to read-i liked the take on DG's situation, and the concept of having the people view her as a larger-than-life symbol. Cain's comment about jeb using his family's story "as a motivational tool" was great, and so was DG's reply-every word rang true.

cain's so gonna catch it from jeb for holding DG's hand :grins in anticipation:

thank you for the very enjoyable fic :)
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Even when we have to face harsh reality, we can always find a silver lining in things.

This is not a quote, just something I thought of about life after reading this.

Really good ficlet. I liked it alot.
Moony-Blues chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Very well done. Everyone was perfectly in character. I just wish it was more than a one-shot. This could lead to a great multi-chapter piece. Nicely done.
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
You're so awesome! I've had you on my author alert list for a really long time and every time something new and awesome comes out, you're right there in the middle of it. It's like you're in to every fandom I'm interested in. I actually started my own Tin Man fic a week ago, so I'm glad to be reading your now. I need the inspiration. Maybe I'll include some Cain/DG in my fic as well. Thanks for reading my little rant here!

~Your Worshipfulness
Innogen chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
There's nothing constructive to tell you anymore ::Inny Whines:: since you always have it spot on with characterization and tone. I like this one. You set the mood nicely. Sometimes I wonder if you would like a reviewer to really nitpick your work - only I can never find anything that stands out - so therefore I find nothing wrong. The lyrical flow keeps on flowing with you.

What name to you publish under professionally, I think I should know - it's time I started supporting you professionally, don't you think?

~Innogen