Reviews for Morning Conversation
jo chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
i know im a yuki hater and the fact that he is incredibly ooc in this story but nonetheless i have to say i love the story. it is so refreshing from all the yuki hating bs, so in total, i love your story and i hope you continue! ;D Peace!
MidnightEmber chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
haha lol that is so Shuichi! and these questions would definatly be asked by him
akaSky chapter 1 . 4/13/2009 kawaii!

loved it.
hopesterocks chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
that was way too funny
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hahahaha! I love it! It's both hilarious and touching; how sweet of Yuki to decide to be a squirrel for Shuichi's sake. I also like how Shuichi manages to say Yuki's name in nearly every line. Very cute story!
Sarabi-Chan chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
roflmao! That was funny and yes, isn't it odd that we updated on the same day! SQUE!

That was really cute!

Jacob:: ::smirk:: Yes, I am still here missy and might I say, that's quite an interesting story. LEMON! No no, I'm just kidding. :) my little sister wouldn't be able to do that, right?

Hope you're ok.

We love you bunches...although I lurve you more!
Yaoi-luver-999 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
HAHA omg this is really funny

i loved it!

you should do some more there really cute!
MusicFreak2010 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I liked it a lot... It follows the flow from the episodes I watched. I give it a 10/10 :D
Shiroyuki Hikari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is hilarious!
Feralious chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Shinibubbles chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
yay i loved loved LOVED that story no na da!
Blood Red Vampress chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was really cute! -

~Dr. Petruccio
MamaDestiel chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I loved it, Yuki was way OOC, but I still loved it! Keep writing!

catbaker chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
I think a great topic would be "Yuki, which do you think is better...american anime or Japanese cartoons?" I think it would be cute to switch them for the sake of argument... or another would be coffee vs. cappacino
skipper3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Very cute! Yuki is *slightly* OOC, but I don't mind because the fluff makes up for it. This reminded me of a scene in 'The Notebook'. Allie and Noah are talking about what animal they would be, and Noah says, 'If you're a bird, I'm a bird' when Allie says she wants to be a bird. Did you get the idea from that? I loved it anyway, and Shu as a squirrel is so fitting. XD I loved it.