Reviews for Five Crosses Michael Carpenter Never Bore
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
this just makes me wonder how maggie would play role in things, changes would certainly go differently if harry had a home to return to
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
the friendship between harry and michael is awesome, and as much as i dislike slash it seems natural for them to lean on each other for support
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
this is an Au completly different from anything ive seen before, and i'm honestly not sre what to make of it...
simys chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Any chance of getting some more of this?
jeddarose chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I thought this was a one shot when I first reviewed it. I am very pleased that you have written more in this universe. :)
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Neat to get that perspective.
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Neat.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Good.
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
If it were possible, I'd favorite this story twice, for it was twice as moving as anything else I've ever read. I need more!
Sunuxal chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I love it. Subtle enough so Michael isn't really OoC.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
that was AWESOME I love Micheal and Harry and am NOT a fan of Susan so YAY! hehehe

THANKS:"D
pickawittyname chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I have to say, this was a surprising pairing. However, I think you did a wonderful job. This definitely conveyed all the hurt that we know these characters feel. I hope you continue!
mokipuppy chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Wow. I never thought that you would update this fic, and I can't tell you how happy I am that you did. I ADORE this fic, and it's actually the only good DF fic I've found, so kudos to you. I can't wait for more, but if you don't put any more chapters out, I'll be happy rereading these two :)
Morrolan chapter 2 . 4/7/2009
Love this.
preepree chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Love this! The slash wasn't too in your face but you can really detect the happiness between the characters! great fic!